Turn on thread page Beta

Girls, would you date a guy thats not very manly? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nativeLondoner)
    Baby faced hard men/footballing types tend to be quite successful (Ronaldo etc..). Effeminate nerds tend not to be.
    i think that maybe to do with the wonga he makes, the bunce he produces, money. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I like pretty boys and guy-looking boys - basically it depends on the person for me XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LLandersUK)
    then i think you're batting for the wrong team, if you know what I mean :proud:

lesbian,( i think i was to subtle )
    Hmm, think you might have been...

I don't think so, but sexuality isn't that simple. I find plenty of girls hot, just never really wanted to date one, where I only find a few guys actually attractive, but would rather date them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James4d)
    God knows, the guys an idiot ><

Studying at Nottingham Trent? Don't suppose you know a guy from Mallorca called 'Toni' ? :p:
    A gorgeous idiot, haha!

And nope, I don't move there until tomorrow though! So I'll keep an eye out if I remember/can be bothered! haha, why'd you ask?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CombineHarvester)
    It's embarrassing but as time goes on they've become proud of their effeminate geekiness because they aren't getting beaten up about it any more like in primary school, the video even points out that they used to get bullied about it :rofl: I've never seen a successful person dressed like that who works in a proper job outside of the fashion industry so I'm guessing they'll either end up dressing normally, go on the dole or a few will carry on and work in fashion.
    :lol: yeah as well as "dressing like a nerd although a I never got the grades" I can't fathom how people actually like this kind of stuff, I think this article is pretty amusing too even if it comes from the Daily Fail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...night-out.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diaz89)
    :lol: yeah as well as "dressing like a nerd although a I never got the grades" I can't fathom how people actually like this kind of stuff, I think this article is pretty amusing too even if it comes from the Daily Fail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...night-out.html
    One of the few times I agree with the best rated comments on that site.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CombineHarvester)
    One of the few times I agree with the best rated comments on that site.
    Agreed :yep:

ReputationRep:
    My ex was so feminine that he was practically gay
    Actually he did get more guys than girls come onto him.
    I have vowed to myself to date taller more manly men.
    But I will still always wear the trousers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davezk)
    I look quite young for a 22 year old and I'm not super well built but ask my girlfriend how manly I am She loves it.
    I just asked her...

Apparently you are not manly and have a small penis?

(Original post by rachelkeira)
    He's semi pro as in played for some obscure Austrian team last year.
    You do know that their national team got their asses kicked by the no one less than the Faroer Islands, do you?
    Austrian Bundesliga football sucks, and I can't even fathom how horrible some "obscure team" would be!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You do know that their national team got their asses kicked by the no one less than the Faroer Islands, do you?
    Austrian Bundesliga football sucks, and I can't even fathom how horrible some "obscure team" would be!
    Don't be too harsh. Austrian guy with hand bag pulled her with his line about being a semi-professional footballer.

Ya actually think a guy with a hand bag would actually play football? What would his team mates say about the hand bag?

Clearly she was lied to, by a man with a hand bag who then **** her. That she claims to have cheated on him shouldn't surprise us because he had a hand bag. But, OP note this, she found an attraction in him because of his status as a semi-professional footballer, which was manly.

Actually, it's not that manly, and shows that women have different standards, but playing a team sport is not gay (unless it's syncronised swimming) so it counts as manly, and it was enough to impress her.

ReputationRep:
    http://justjared.buzznet.com/headlin...fron-beard.jpg

I'm glad he's finally made the decision to have the manliest of all things possible, but he's still a pretty little girl. Maybe in a few years he'll look like a lumberjack.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twl)
    Conversely, the same study also showed baby-faced men were more likely to get medals for bravery in the army than their manly looking counterparts.
    But at the same time, similar studies have shown that men with strong jawlines tend to rise to higher ranks within the army.

Maybe these poor baby-faced guys are really brave but no-one actually wants to trust them with responsibility? That would be kind of sad, really.

i currently like a guy who has a babyface, straightens his hair and wears pink

ReputationRep:
    Andro is hot sometimes. Chillllllllll

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keith Lemon)
    I just asked her...

Apparently you are not manly and have a small penis?
    Wrong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chumbaniya)
    But at the same time, similar studies have shown that men with strong jawlines tend to rise to higher ranks within the army.
    Maybe that's because baby faced guys took too many risks earlier on. For everyone one that got an award for a reckless act of bravery 5 might have got killed. So when you get to the top of the army heirarchy there is not much to choose from.

Maybe these poor baby-faced guys are really brave but no-one actually wants to trust them with responsibility? That would be kind of sad, really.
    Not true. In business you see baby faced men everywhere. Chairman of British Airways, Willie Walsh. That tall guy from Dragon's Den. Marc Zuckerburg The Google guys, Larry Page and Sergei Brin. In business you don't tend to get into a position where you're gonna get shot at so risk taking baby faced men survive to be leaders.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Hey.
    Whenever I see girls around my age (I'm 18) with guys, they always seem to be with older guys/ or guys that are fairly manly.
    Is being baby-faced and quite bubbly a turn off for girls? I'm not saying camp or anything, just not a 'mans man'. Just a bit more feminine than usual.
    I kinda get the feeling girls wouldnt want to be seen with this kinda guy.

P.s dont answer based on principal, answer based on what you would actually do. brutal honesty. cheers.
    I don't like baby face guys I like a guys with a rough look to them like my sig.

Plus bubbly sounds like a euphemism for fat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BADBOY89)
    Yeah, that is so liberated. I consider myself to be a sophisticated and modern male who has tried things previously reserved for women only. And I am not very big. Hope u don't mind guys with hairless legs (I'm doing swimming and am going for swimming or triathlon at my uni this year).
    I dont actually care for or against hair on the legs. The face matters for me and also general physical chemistry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eveiebaby)
    I dont actually care for or against hair on the legs. The face matters for me and also general physical chemistry
    Well I don't have visible hair on my cheeks yet and I'm 20 (I guess this is my nature. Anyway oh how I wish all the girls in the world were thinking like you do. The world would be a much better place without narrow minded conservatives who talk sh*t regarding hair removal.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 25, 2010
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.