Turn on thread page Beta

Girls, would you date a guy thats not very manly? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachelkeira)
    I think you'll find alot of girls are into spanish/portugese/italian men... particularly Ronaldo, he's hardly the most masculine of men and look at all the girls who think he's some kind of god! And he carries a man bag, shaves, waxes and wears speedos

MMMM he's a douche but he's really effing hot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BADBOY89)
    Well I don't have visible hair on my cheeks yet and I'm 20 (I guess this is my nature. Anyway oh how I wish all the girls in the world were thinking like you do. The world would be a much better place without narrow minded conservatives who talk sh*t regarding hair removal.

I meant the beauty of the face is more important than hair (or lack of it)

I wish there were more men around who weren't laddish, crude, rough monobrowed idiots with an emotional iq of 50. I think people make assuptions about who I'm attracted to because of my height and my appearance. Most of the guys who approach me are the opposite of what I call attractive.

bluergh. Muscled "incredible hulk" idiots.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachelkeira)
    A gorgeous idiot, haha!

And nope, I don't move there until tomorrow though! So I'll keep an eye out if I remember/can be bothered! haha, why'd you ask?
    Just a friend of mine studies there :p: , so just wondered

Hope moving in goes all right for you. I've just arrived at Sussex :woo:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 25, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.