Turn on thread page Beta

Hi

The local tesco guy, he's 19 (I'm 18) I've been lusting after him for ages - he's too sexy. He looks like a model, like strong body yet the most beautiful facial features. Anyway, today he saw me and made sure to serve me - he even called some other guy to serve the woman in front of me and held on to the bags of the customer to make sure he waited long enough to get me, I even saw him counting to work out how he'd get me to his counter. Anyway, went up to him and he just looked into my eyes the whole way, so hes like putting stuff in my carrier bag and just looking into my eyes, getting the reciept and looking at me; in such a perverted way but I didn't care - he's just soo hot - anyway, I got all shy and kept looking down. Ugh, so annoyed at myself.... How dumb can I get? But then, how could I be so turned on by the tesco guy putting my shopping in my bag?!

ReputationRep:
    You should buy a hotdog and a bread roll next time.

ReputationRep:
    Think long term.

ReputationRep:
    A guy wanted advice for this a while back. When you pay, among the notes, hand him a piece of paper with your number. Sorted!

Good idea above with the food-related innuendo, just for the lulz before you swoop in for the kill :p:

ReputationRep:
    If you guys ever got together, would you ever make him dress up in his uniform when getting intimate?

ReputationRep:
    Or go and buy a cucumber, condoms and lube for the lols.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bektas)
    Think long term.

lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi

The local tesco guy, he's 19 (I'm 18) I've been lusting after him for ages - he's too sexy. He looks like a model, like strong body yet the most beautiful facial features. Anyway, today he saw me and made sure to serve me - he even called some other guy to serve the woman in front of me and held on to the bags of the customer to make sure he waited long enough to get me, I even saw him counting to work out how he'd get me to his counter. Anyway, went up to him and he just looked into my eyes the whole way, so hes like putting stuff in my carrier bag and just looking into my eyes, getting the reciept and looking at me; in such a perverted way but I didn't care - he's just soo hot - anyway, I got all shy and kept looking down. Ugh, so annoyed at myself.... How dumb can I get? But then, how could I be so turned on by the tesco guy putting my shopping in my bag?!
    Yeah, sometimes I invent the motives of others to help my self-esteem too.

ReputationRep:
    Im in the exact same disposition as you. Mine is a 'New Look' guy who does exactly the same as your tesco guy. he's extremely gorgeous and calls me 'babe and darling' lol. I nearly go everday just to check him out and he does notice that I literally come up after school to see him. (if he asked me out, I'll totally date him) . its a bit awkward though when some people give you the evils :s

ReputationRep:
    I used to work at Tesco, we're all like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliluvschoc)
    You should buy a hotdog and a bread roll next time.
    OMG THAT PIC BLEW MY MINDD!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha this is awesome!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by issih)
    OMG THAT PIC BLEW MY MINDD!!!
    You had adequate warning. :beard:

UPDATE!

Lol not that interesting but thought i'd let you guys know. I went into tesco again today, this time a friend needed chocolate muffins. Anyway, I have an eye witness now! She was shocked....he did the exact same thing, saw me and held on to the guys bags lol it was so funny the guys like bags please and hes like oh wait i dropped something....and one of our friends was also working and she wanted to chat to us but he was just on a mission. I think one customer came back with her reciept and the panic on his face - hes like please wait and get help from someone else, and then he turns to us and goes, please come now. Anyway, got to the counter - eye contact as described above. But guess what! I said Hi lol I know what an achievement, to which he answered, Hi, would you like a bag with the biggest grin i've ever seen - again looking deeply into my eyes and my friend goes um yeah mate I would like a bag for MY muffins lol and he looked at me till I left the store because at the end I looked back and he was looking at me Lol I cant believe I'm acting like a 12 year old.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 29, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.