Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Iranian and Turkish guys into what kinda girls? watch

They try to get whatever they can get...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Retrospect)
    So true. :rofl:
    :rofl: I'm sure you're all trying to say that our Turkish men are nice rather than easy.

ReputationRep:
    Im half turkish and my preferred type is tall slim long black hair preference light hazel/ green or blue eyes and light skin.. hope that helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollywoodbudgie)
    :rofl: I'm sure you're all trying to say that our Turkish men are nice rather than easy.
    Lol, tbh I'd apply the same principle to most arab/middle eastern guys as well. I don't think they'll ever learn. :facepalm:

(Original post by Balaban)
    Im half turkish and my preferred type is tall slim long black hair preference light hazel/ green or blue eyes and light skin.. hope that helps
    Yup. Thats me.

ReputationRep:
    Turkish guys are very often desperate pervs. I'm not trying to generalising here but ALOT of them are. It bothers me so i have to say it . .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LostArtOfMurder)
    Turkish guys are very often desperate pervs. I'm not trying to generalising here but ALOT of them are. It bothers me so i have to say it . .
    :laugh: Actually you wrote it rather than saying it. Next time, just say to yourself when you're alone in your room rather than writing it down. Thanks. :top:

ReputationRep:
    A Turkish guy used to be my best friend.

biggest mistake of my life!!!

ReputationRep:
    SOME of them (i.e. the types of guy from any country who harass girls on the street) are into anything with a vagina, it's not personal.

ReputationRep:
    :laugh: Actually you wrote it rather than saying it. Next time, just say to yourself when you're alone in your room rather than writing it down. Thanks. :top:
    I don't think I will actually.

ReputationRep:
    if you're white it because they think you're easy aka a ****. i'm white with mostly turkish and black friends and this is the general oppinion.

ReputationRep:
    I don't want to generalise, but from experience, it seems like men from these countries, aswell as the middle east, pretty much flirt with anything that looks remotely female. Probably because in their countries (which are Islamic), women are mostly covered up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ياسمين)
    SOME of them (i.e. the types of guy from any country who harass girls on the street) are into anything with a vagina, it's not personal.
    What he said. It's funny, because two live near me, and are exact opposites, one if well dressed, polite and charming, the other pursues anything with a pulse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by masterglen3)
    What he said. It's funny, because two live near me, and are exact opposites, one if well dressed, polite and charming, the other pursues anything with a pulse.
    The only people who act like that are those who are relatively new immigrants and grew up abroad. I'm from the region, (but only 1/4 Turkish), and I'd agree that some of them are like that but those who grew up here tend to be nothing like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Dreaming*)
    I don't want to generalise, but from experience, it seems like men from these countries, aswell as the middle east, pretty much flirt with anything that looks remotely female. Probably because in their countries (which are Islamic), women are mostly covered up.
    The OP also mentioned Turkey. Women are not mostly covered up there.

ReputationRep:
    The OP also mentioned Turkey. Women are not mostly covered up there.
    True dat. I went to Turkey a couple of weeks back, loved it :moon:

Although everyone assumed I was Turkish...:huff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    FFS I've gone anon
    Bubbles, that you?

From personal experience some of them like blue eyed blondes, sort of had a holiday thing with a turkish guy he was very considerate, paid for absolutely everything, wrapped me up in cotton wool and just couldn't do enough for me, he wasn't a perv either:p: had to friend zone him though, because he was just too full on .

He liked non- turkish girls, he gave lots of reasons why he preferred European, US girls, and NOT because they were easy and wanted a green card EU passport! He wasn't complimentary about turkish girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Dreaming*)
    I don't want to generalise, but from experience, it seems like men from these countries, aswell as the middle east, pretty much flirt with anything that looks remotely female. Probably because in their countries (which are Islamic), women are mostly covered up. i'm going to.

:o:

ReputationRep:
    turkish men are mostly perverts anyway

idk what iranian men like though

do you get any attention from arab men? i think arab and turkish are the most pervy

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.