Turn on thread page Beta

Iranian and Turkish guys into what kinda girls? watch

ReputationRep:
    Judging from Chat Roulette, any types of girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Redkicker)
    turkish men are mostly perverts anyway

idk what iranian men like though

do you get any attention from arab men? i think arab and turkish are the most pervy
    :holmes: Why do you think that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollywoodbudgie)
    :holmes: Why do you think that?
    they just are! lol
    they are the most obsessed about sex of any country i think
    and they are weird and freaky about it
    as other people said they always are adding random girls or sending messages to random girls on facebook lol

ReputationRep:
    Iranians only go for either Iranian women... Or super hot/intelligent white women.... Please take a note on white

Also Iranians are What you would know as aryians... The origin of that word even comes from there.... Wiki it up
    But then Again I am Iranian so I maybe biased x

ReputationRep:
    they just are! lol
    they are the most obsessed about sex of any country i think
    Why do you think this? :holmes:
    and they are weird and freaky about it
    :rofl: A picture paints a thousand words... Hence I'll let these guys do the talking:

as other people said they always are adding random girls or sending messages to random girls on facebook lol
    You should be a lawyer one day. :top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollywoodbudgie)
    Why do you think this? :holmes:

:rofl: A picture paints a thousand words... Hence I'll let these guys do the talking:

You should be a lawyer one day. :top:
    lool, do you think we are in court? i'm not trying to be a lawyer, it's a fact that arab and turkish men always are adding random girls on facebook or sending dirty messages to them. there are even many facebook groups and pages making fun of this and laughing about it.

just because you are a turk doesnt mean you should act like your men are not pervs. go to turkey, i bet u will probably be gang raped if you walked into a room of men and you were the only girl and nobody was around to stop anything.

greek and armenian men are more civilised and decent because they do not act like this. i feel sorry for turkish women

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lonely14)
    A Turkish guy used to be my best friend.

biggest mistake of my life!!!
    Says Lonely14 LOL sorry just had to point that out

ReputationRep:
    Fat blonde chavs usually

ReputationRep:
    I like iranian/arab/greek girls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Balaban)
    Says Lonely14 LOL sorry just had to point that out

Wow you really think a user-name would actually reflect a person's personality or social life??

trust me lonely is one thing I am not.

And I am not against Turkish people, I just hadn't had a good experience with them..

Ok, I got hit on by Iranian DOCTORS....aswell as the iranian dentist (ALOT) ...An Iranian business man in my area, an Iranian traveller, and Iranian builder and countless iranian students - They've grown up here and made something for themselves so you can't blame thier coutries or their positions. And they have been well dressed, wealthy and good looking - I'm just a shy person also am in an off and on relationship so I haven't responded. The turkish guys have been my age and go to Uni!

My question was, do they have one type because I'm thinking it's too much of a coincidence - they are from all walks of life and all hit on me - only the same race. I get hit on by men from other races too, but moreso from these...so I thought, there may be a correlation.

I have a slim figure, long dark hair, light skin, hazel eyes. - Is that their type? I was just curious!

ReputationRep:
    ^ got in a :gunfire: with turks and now hates em.

Edit: Hey mister, you mind, I was describing someone there :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Wow, so many mugs just talking rubbish on TSR, why you stereotyping for ? "ohh all Turkish men are pervs" like WTH!? Have you met me? If not you cant chat rubbish... Don't talk without thinking. It's like saying "All english men are alcoholics and all the girls are...." Ofcorse there not.. So why would you think that about Turkish men..

Anyway the anger out of the way. OP: Do you not like the attention your geting? If not why don't you tell them? It's not rude to say "ohhh i don't like Turkish or Iranian men" but if you like them then why care? And you cant say "Does a certain culture like certain girls" it doesn't work like that, where not in the 50s.

OMG! I didn't say I hate the attention, READ my posts, I never said anyting bad about Iranian and Turkish men - I think they're great. I was just curious if they had a type - dumb question I guess, since everyone else is so judgemental!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QwentyJ)
    From my experiences of facebook, Turkish men seem to like everything and everyone.
    LOOOOOOOOL

:woo: :woo: :woo:
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lonely14)
    Wow you really think a user-name would actually reflect a person's personality or social life??

trust me lonely is one thing I am not.

And I am not against Turkish people, I just hadn't had a good experience with them..
    Fair enough, and yes i truly believe with all my heart and passion that a username reflects a persons personality and social life.

:yep:

ReputationRep:
    Obviously any answers in this thread are going to be a massive generalisation, but to generalise...
    Long dark hair and pale skin with big eyes. Probably a little bit curvy too.

These two groups are the ones who hit on me the most too by a huge margin, but sadly they're normally about 45. Yay.

ReputationRep:
    Iranian and Turkish guys are into all sorts of girls. The only exception might be black and Indian girls, but other than that they like everyone.

I think you being hit on by Iranian and Turkish guys might be more to do with the area you live in or the sort of circle of friends you are involved in than with the way you look.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ok, I got hit on by Iranian DOCTORS....aswell as the iranian dentist (ALOT) ...An Iranian business man in my area, an Iranian traveller, and Iranian builder and countless iranian students - They've grown up here and made something for themselves so you can't blame thier coutries or their positions. And they have been well dressed, wealthy and good looking - I'm just a shy person also am in an off and on relationship so I haven't responded. The turkish guys have been my age and go to Uni!

My question was, do they have one type because I'm thinking it's too much of a coincidence - they are from all walks of life and all hit on me - only the same race. I get hit on by men from other races too, but moreso from these...so I thought, there may be a correlation.

I have a slim figure, long dark hair, light skin, hazel eyes. - Is that their type? I was just curious!
    You sound like you look Iranian. There are a lot of Iranians living in my area and 90% of the time I only see them with Iranian girls. You are half Pakistani. There are many similarities in features between Iranians, Afghans and Pakistanis.
    I would take it as a compliment that you are being hit on by them, because for the most part, the Iranian girls I see are absolutely stunning.
    That's one part of it, the other part is that maybe these are the only two types that really have the guts to approach you. They are known to be aggressive when it comes to pursuing women. The same can be said for Italian, Spanish, Greek guys etc. I don't think there is anything wrong with it at all. It's not pervy as so many people think. Men from these cultures do seem to have higher testosterone and act on it. Why is that pervy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hey, I have been hit on by Iranian and Turkish guys soo many times, it's unbeleivable. More so than an other race, whats it all about? Howcome 90% of the guys in these two races are attracted to me? Do they have one idea of beauty?
    Of course you've met 90% of men in these races :rolleyes:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.