Turn on thread page Beta

Iranian and Turkish guys into what kinda girls? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.)
    Doubt it.

I get hit on by Iranian, Turkish, Lebanese etc. guys and I'm half black (ignorant people say I'm Indian). They pretty much like any female.
    Maybe you don't look that black. But I'm not saying as a rule that this is what all Iranian and Turkish men like, but just generally I think they are not as attracted to black and Indian girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ManAbout)
    You sound like you look Iranian. There are a lot of Iranians living in my area and 90% of the time I only see them with Iranian girls. You are half Pakistani. There are many similarities in features between Iranians, Afghans and Pakistanis.
    I would take it as a compliment that you are being hit on by them, because for the most part, the Iranian girls I see are absolutely stunning.
    That's one part of it, the other part is that maybe these are the only two types that really have the guts to approach you. They are known to be aggressive when it comes to pursuing women. The same can be said for Italian, Spanish, Greek guys etc. I don't think there is anything wrong with it at all. It's not pervy as so many people think. Men from these cultures do seem to have higher testosterone and act on it. Why is that pervy?
    Why, where do you live?

ReputationRep:
    In my experience, any girl not in a burka and with a pulse. Having said that, me and my girlfriends who have been harassed by them do have dark brown hair and blue/hazel eyes.

(Original post by ManAbout)
    You sound like you look Iranian. There are a lot of Iranians living in my area and 90% of the time I only see them with Iranian girls. You are half Pakistani. There are many similarities in features between Iranians, Afghans and Pakistanis.
    I would take it as a compliment that you are being hit on by them, because for the most part, the Iranian girls I see are absolutely stunning.
    That's one part of it, the other part is that maybe these are the only two types that really have the guts to approach you. They are known to be aggressive when it comes to pursuing women. The same can be said for Italian, Spanish, Greek guys etc. I don't think there is anything wrong with it at all. It's not pervy as so many people think. Men from these cultures do seem to have higher testosterone and act on it. Why is that pervy?
    I never said it was pervy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I never said it was pervy.
    That wasnt directed at you. I saw a couple of other replies on here that seemed to think it was pervy.

Btw, there have been studies which say that women are most attracted to men that look like their fathers and men are attracted to women that resemble their mothers. So, based on how you describe yourself, which is what many Iranian and Turkish women look like, it wouldn't be surprising that men of those cultures are attracted to you.

ReputationRep:
    Some of the comments in this thread are ridiculous, and Turks like different types of girls. Just look around London you will see young Turks with girls from all different nationalities. One of my friends is going out with a black girl, and a family friend is married to a south American woman. It really is a matter of personal choice nothing more. There's no need to try and generalise what women we are attracted to. Again, not a personal attack or anything, just thought I'd put my opinion out there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticSkills)
    Some of the comments in this thread are ridiculous, and Turks like different types of girls. Just look around London you will see young Turks with girls from all different nationalities. One of my friends is going out with a black girl, and a family friend is married to a south American woman. It really is a matter of personal choice nothing more. There's no need to try and generalise what women we are attracted to. Again, not a personal attack or anything, just thought I'd put my opinion out there.
    Much as I agree with you, I’d have rather you have not brought this thread alive again...

ReputationRep:
    Iranians and turks are only truely and genuinely attracted to their own women although they might get random lust for other girls but it's never real even if they think it is......I'm iranian myself I find iranian and turkish girls really attractive. In a way we are quite racist, we like to keep to ourselves and keep our blood pure and tradition and culture alive we are very patriotic but I like to call it preference rather than racism cause there's no aim to abuse anyone from it. We don't have a large population compared to these other nationalities like indians and chinese asian etc which pretty much reside everywhere you look around so there's another reason we feel to be with partners of our own background we'r not like these white european's who jump into marriage with ANYONE it's such a blow to who they are I especially feel sorry for their women they just get used by foreighn men and I can imagine how frustrating it is for white men seeing their women do that and it comes down to upbringing, they obviously wern't taught to have enough respect for themselves.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2011
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.