The Student Room Group

I like him but I can't risk getting hurt again...

Basically I pulled one a guy that is friends with everyone I live with and has known for years so he is here everyday, he then invited me to his brothers gig which I went to he intoduced me to his family, had his arm around me.. when we got back to the house with me and all his housemates he then told me told me he liked me, I said I liked him and we were kissing but then when he was trying it on with me I said no and explained that if it turned out he was just using me for sex it would be so awkwad him being here everyday. He said he isn't like that, doesn't just get with random girls fr one night even told me to ask his friends (my housemates) I said they would clearly tell me he wasn't. He told me to trust him, that he didn't want to stop spending time with him and fair enough if i didn't want to have sex with him yet.
Yesterday evening there was a good few of us in the lounge and when he was leaving he came over cuddled me for abit and kissed me goodbye.

I want to trust him but i've been lied to hurt by guys who have said this before and just got bored and ignored me, it would be worse if he did that and then he was in my house everyday. I don't have his number which normally would be werid but because i see him so much it's not like his not gonna find me... I don't want to just be the girl that lives with his friends that he fools around with... I don't want to say this to him because it's early days I just want your opinion of what you think he might be thinking.
(edited 13 years ago)
just because other guys have hurt you doesnt mean he will as well, however you are right to be cautious
the only problem is him being so close to your group already, if something goes wrong then you wont be able to avoid him and it might make things awkward

all i can say is, dont go sleeping with him straight away, just wait until you are comfortable, and if you never are then it will save you some embarrassment and awkwardness

think i got the right idea of your situation :s-smilie:

Latest

Trending

Trending