Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    This is beyond a joke now its not funny in the slightest! my uni confired mt attendance on monday yet SF STILL are saying they havent recieved any conformation! I know my uni has sent it, this is a joke they are telling me to scan the barcode but my uni doesnt do that. honestly this is the worst government service ever created. And whats worse is that you have to speak to them over the phone where they are safe and you cant hit them!

ReputationRep:
    I would gladly assit you to break each and every single ones legs....but lets be rational is there anyone else you can talk to??

I really do feel for you mate, and once again sorry to hear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starts in A - ends in A)
    I would gladly assit you to break each and every single ones legs....but lets be rational is there anyone else you can talk to??

I really do feel for you mate, and once again sorry to hear
    the only person i haven't tried speaking to is god!

ReputationRep:
    Calm down.

ReputationRep:
    I feel for you, I really do.
    I was told today over the phone by SF that I didn't 'properly apply' for this academic year, and now have to reapply all over again, sending evidence and everything. and that it'll be at least 5 weeks before any money arrives in my account. Absolutely gutted.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.