Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    To keep it short we kissed at a party last week
    and then a heard from a through a friend he thought I was cool but he
    wasn't that attracted to me.
    I was fine with that because I've just got out of a relationship but I've noticed him looking at me in class and outside of it and he never used to. I've been avoiding him a bit but today I was talking to his friend and he just joined in which is again a bit odd because we never usually exchange two words.

Do you think he wants to be friends? I'd like us to be as we have a lot in common, I just feel a irrationaly embarrassed about kissing him.

ReputationRep:
    Bump

ReputationRep:
    The kiss broke the ice,
    if he wanted to be more than friends he'd have done something about it.

ReputationRep:
    If you like him, pay him a bit of random attention once or twice, if he reacts quite positively then you know he likes you. If he is fairly unresponsive, you have your answer

ReputationRep:
    Ask him if he fancies pairing up for work or if he wants to join you and your mates when you go somewhere.. if he likes you he will most likely jump at the chance to spend time with you, and this way it's not directly asking him or letting him know that you like him..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 24, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.