Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Time to change hairstyle? [Male - pics included] watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyrannosaurus Cal)
    On a plus side, you have an excellent head of hair. How do you stop it getting blown about by the wind though? It's a real issue for me.
    I don't :p:
    Would be a big plus to chopping it all off which I'm starting to consider.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PxlKd)
    I don't :p:
    Would be a big plus to chopping it all off which I'm starting to consider.
    Yeah, when I get caught by a strong gust it looks like head has wings. It looks like my face has a parachute.

Ok so I need a haircut too.

ReputationRep:
    I think it looks pretty sick yo, maybe shorter, especially on the back.

ReputationRep:
    Cut it, then you can compare, but I think shorter would look better in this case.

ReputationRep:
    Medium/short hair is coming back in and lose the ear ring for the love of god son

ReputationRep:
    Yeah its nice I think keep it like that it looks good
    All the lads ****ging it off, like they know anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rebecca_george)
    Yeah its nice I think keep it like that it looks good
    All the lads ****ging it off, like they know anything
    That's definitely the feeling I'm getting. Majority of guys hate it. Majority of girls like it or like it but thinks it needs a little trim.

But thank you anyway

ReputationRep:
    Tbh it looks like you have a tiny head and you're over-compensating for that with MASSIVE hair lol. :p:

Doesn't look that bad, maybe tame it a bit and have it shorter lol. Not too short... coz you know, you have a small head lol.

ReputationRep:
    looks quite cool, but you can still do the same style with it shorter, dont you feel uncomfortable when you sleeping or going out on a windy, rainy day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imson)
    looks quite cool, but you can still do the same style with it shorter, dont you feel uncomfortable when you sleeping or going out on a windy, rainy day?
    Sleeping, no. But feeling uncomfortable in the wind and rain today is what made me write this thread haha.

But thanks for the opinion, shorter but same style is what I think I'm gonna do.

ReputationRep:
    Get out the hedgetrimmers imo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PxlKd)
    Sleeping, no. But feeling uncomfortable in the wind and rain today is what made me write this thread haha.

But thanks for the opinion, shorter but same style is what I think I'm gonna do.
    ive actually tried doing that sorta hairstyle before but it wass soooo frustrating and stressfull, hard to maintain and it flops the next few hours
    , couldnt sleep properly at night and soo afriad to go out in heavy rain or windy day. So i finallyy gave up and gone for the normal short hair, yea definitely go for the shorter style, with that hair length ppl will only notice your hair and not much of your face but you would want girls to look at your face dont ya

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a fan of the hair on the back of your head, it would look better without gel on that part imo. Not bad though otherwise, though I will agree that you could perhaps do with a slight haircut to avoid looking like Eogahn Quinn from X Factor a couple years back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sungirl)
    Your face looks very italian..far from looking british tbh
    One question: you have such a beautiful face and you're young, why do you hide it behind this fizzy-electrified hair style?

My advice: cut your hair as short as possible, it will give you that outdoor man look cause now you look like you're a 16 years old emo boy.
    He'll look like an 'outdoor man' with nothing but a haircut? Even though the man in your picture is clearly at least a decade older than the kid in the OP and has a beard? The 'outdoor man' look isn't going to come without a few visits to the gym and some facial hair; not just a haircut.

Unless, of course, you meant he could get a crew cut and (combined with his face) would thus look like the sort of man who spent his entire working life as an 'outdoor man', throwing bins into the back of a lorry.

ReputationRep:
    :sexface:

Spoiler:
    Show
    dreadlocks... now.

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow, you're kinda fit

I think you're hair is kinda cool, and quite emo-ish, if that's your sort of thing. I think you'd look good cutting it a bit shorter and having lay down instead of sticking up for a change.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thejonsmith)
    He'll look like an 'outdoor man' with nothing but a haircut? Even though the man in your picture is clearly at least a decade older than the kid in the OP and has a beard? The 'outdoor man' look isn't going to come without a few visits to the gym and some facial hair; not just a haircut.

Unless, of course, you meant he could get a crew cut and (combined with his face) would thus look like the sort of man who spent his entire working life as an 'outdoor man', throwing bins into the back of a lorry.
    We're talking about the hair and not about the body or the facial hair (althought I find it sexy) that could make him look more man'ish. A simple haircut could give the guy the outdoor man look, but it depends of the face too - if that haircut suits that face, body, clothes and lifestyle. For expl, I love guys wearing suits. They make them look very man'ish, classic and with good taste.

So in the end, how would look an outdoor man in your vision? (please, don't tell me he has to have big muscles)

ReputationRep:
    With all due respect, you look like a kid. All the GIRLS like it, yes; and this is the point. Girls will like it. Women will not. This may be a reason for you to keep it or a reason for you to cut it, depending on your personal preference.

ReputationRep:
    A shorter version of the current style.

ReputationRep:
    your hairs cool as ****.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.