Time to change hairstyle? [Male - pics included] watch

ReputationRep:
    dude your hair rocks.

ReputationRep:
    Noo don't cut it! Or maybe just a tiny trim but I think it looks awesome

ReputationRep:
    get it like freddie from skins

ReputationRep:
    I think it would look nice having it a bit shorter and less styled it looks overly styled and I think if it looked a bit more natural it would look way better

Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    You look like a skinny emo virgin.

If that's the angle you're going for, you've nailed it. If not, sort yourself out and get a proper ****ing haircut.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EsStupido)
    You look like a skinny emo virgin.

If that's the angle you're going for, you've nailed it. If not, sort yourself out and get a proper ****ing haircut.
    aww, then he can be like you. how sweet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kreuzuerk)
    aww, then he can be like you. how sweet
    If by that you mean a man, rather than a scrawny little boy, I concur.

ReputationRep:
    One or two years ago I would just have been :sexface: while looking at your pics haha. But as someone said, girls will love it but women don't. It looks cute, I admit it. If you trim it a bit? Crawford's haircut would look extremely good but okay if you feel like it doesn't look good... My advice is that don't cut it too short. I hate it when guys have almost perfect hair and then they cut it!

ReputationRep:
    Looks epic tbh and it garuntees you female attention.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.