Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Half used bottle of lube watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I asked this on another forum but got mixed responses.

I have half a bottle of Durex cherry play lube left and wondering if i should keep it or bin it.

Im not sure if i would be disgusted if a guy i was with pulled out a bottle of lube that had been used or not. Its a pump top so nothing has been in the bottle itself.

What do you think? Is it gross to keep it?

ReputationRep:
    Having half a bottle of lube does have certain connotations..

ReputationRep:
    Depends. Is it evident that it's been used before or not?

ReputationRep:
    haha you must of used it!

I wouldn't mind if you got it out.. I don't think any straight male in the world would.

ReputationRep:
    I would bin it, unless you explain to him that you used it to masturbate.

ReputationRep:
    Theres no residue round the top or anything, only thing is it doesnt have the plastic wrapping round the top which would be the only clue that its been used.

Btw: yes, i used it with my ex. no, i dont whip it out with every guy i meet. and no, i dont actually need it, its just for fun.

ReputationRep:
    Don't be silly. Keep it. Any guy who questions it is totally insecure.

ReputationRep:
    Keep it, use it for yourself, thank me later.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
    I would bin it, unless you explain to him that you used it to masturbate.

This

Or say its your second time ever and used half the bottle when you lost your V.

ReputationRep:
    What reason would a man have to complain?

ReputationRep:
    That's ridiculous... sure you can keep it! The guy would be seriously insecure if he seemed bothered about you getting a half used bottle of lube out! It's like, you're hardly going to go and buy a new one every time you split with someone, I certainly wouldn't... may as well use what's left in it As long as it's not all icky around the top of the bottle of anything I don't see why any guy would be bothered about it. If they were, just say you use it for masturbation reasons Hope that helps x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sassy123)
    say its your second time ever and used half the bottle when you lost your V.
    No.

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand why this is an issue. I doubt he's expecting you to be the sodding Virgin Mary.

ReputationRep:
    well just get sachets of it if u plan to throw it away everytime its opened! otherwise just keep it.

ReputationRep:
    I not worried about being judged for having a previous sex life or anything. Just wondered if it was a bit eewww

ReputationRep:
    Give it to someone for christmas.

ReputationRep:
    If you keep it your new man will judge you promiscuous. If he's a loser it won't matter. If he's a stud three-hundreths of a second later he will be mentally moving on to his next girl.

ReputationRep:
    What? do you think guys gonna be psyched that you brought a bottle of lube?
    'Oh Lexi thankyou for bringing that lube, you would of been able to handle my 4 inch **** inside your pussy without that gigantic bottle of Luuuuube'"

ReputationRep:
    If you weren't supposed to re-use lube bottles, they'd be sold as single-use little containers, wouldn't they?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sassy123)
    Or say its your second time ever and used half the bottle when you lost your V.
    Do not do this :rofl2:

.... it implies that she's not only hard to get wet but says that the first time was something really, really significant - a possibly obstacle to sex for the 2nd time and/or the blossoming of a possible relationship

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 24, 2010
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.