Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I really want to do interior design, but in Scotland, there are only three places close enough I'm considering: Edinburgh College of Art; Glasgow College of Art and Dundee University.
    Napier Uni do Interior Architecture. What's the difference?
    Will I still be able to do Interior Design after I graduate?
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.