Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ARGH! Is there some sort of a limit on how many coach journeys you can book? I booked 3 yesterday, and then i REALLY needed/still need to book a 4th, and it keeps saying:
    Transaction declined.
    This may be for a number of reasons. For example, please check that you are using a card that we can accept online and that you have entered the card details correctly (eg expiry date).

and yes i have typed in my details correctly, i tried later on yesterday evening, this morning and just now, and it still comes up with this message...
    I will call up as a last resort (but i don't particularly want to, and i need to top up my phone first as well..)
    Anyone experienced this problem? It's sooooo annoying :mad: especially as the fares are like a £1

ReputationRep:
    bump!

ReputationRep:
    tried using a different card?

ReputationRep:
    This happened to me when I booked one journey and it'll be because your banks crazy fraud systems will have blocked the website. All you have to do is ring the helpline, tell them to unblock it and hey presto

ReputationRep:
    Take the National Express
    When your life's in a mess
    It'll make you smile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by didgeridoo12uk)
    tried using a different card?
    If i had more than one, then i would!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holly704)
    This happened to me when I booked one journey and it'll be because your banks crazy fraud systems will have blocked the website. All you have to do is ring the helpline, tell them to unblock it and hey presto
    Oh really? Interesting.. thanks, i hope it doesn't cost loads to call up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Orange)
    Take the National Express
    When your life's in a mess
    It'll make you smile
    lol, i'm not smiling -> :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by supernova92)
    lol, i'm not smiling -> :mad:
    i am

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.