Turn on thread page Beta

The misconcepton with muslim terrorists!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by burymeinanalog)
    Timothy McVeigh's motive was anti-State.
    And he killed more than 14 people...
    And?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prince_s9)
    How do u judge a religion?
    Me? Well, I judge a religion by looking at its texts and its followers.

Where does it say exucute such people?
    So Islam does not permit the execution of people who have sex outside of marriage, apostates and et cetera?

You say islam permits slavery, where does it say that?
    Did Muhammad not own slaves?

Have you actually read the Teachings of islam?
    Have you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trell)
    Are you incapable of defending your views in your own words? Why do you keep throwing around articles? Is it a tactic to tire others?

Make an effort or piss off.
    Wow, you are really not good at this, this particular topic requires thorough evidence to form valid conclusions, which you have provided very little of.
    We aren't discussing philosophy here you know.:rolleyes:

It is common knowledge that in order to prove your claim you have to back it up. This is basic.

Oh and look, you didn't answer the report. Concession accepted then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trell)
    That's rich, coming from you.

You claimed that 30,000 Muslims immigrate to America every year. That is a very precise figure. Yet, however, you have been unable to provide a reliable source.
    Wait a minute I linked you to a video detailing the rate of growth of Islam in the US and its causes and provide sources showing immigration statistics and conversion rates and you've provided NOTHING to support your argument yet I'm in the wrong?

:rofl:

Just a reminder, you're trying to prove your claim that the rapid growth of Islam in the West is solely down to immigration rather than conversion rates.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trell)
    And?
    What does it matter if the guy was Muslim?
    Nobody cried about McVeigh's religious background.
    I could shoot a load of people one day, and I could have had read a book about the IRA once and shout 'TIOCFAIDH AR LÁ!' whilst doing it - but I could do it because I flip, or to be controversial, or to scare people... it doesn't necessarily mean that I was a member of the IRA and it doesn't mean that Irish people or Irish Nationalists agree with what I'm doing.

TL;DR - you're generalising muslims on one guys actions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sherlock.H)
    x.
    That is rich, coming from you.

I asked you a simple question and you haven't provided an answer. Why not? What right do you have to say that I'm not bringing forward evidence when you refuse to answer my questions?

I'll ask one last time: how many people have died, in the past ten years, in the Western world, as a result of terrorist attacks carried out by non-Muslims? And, how does that number compare with the people that have been killed by Islamic terrorist attacks in the Western world?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 24, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.