dont, please dont

ReputationRep:
    Yeah if you want too....

ReputationRep:
    no. lip piercings are tacky.

ReputationRep:
    whateva floods your boat

ReputationRep:
    Had mine done exactly the same as the girl in that pic, took it out after a year and its left a horrible mark..wouldn't recommend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xarcul)
    I personally find it a massive turn off, so I'm gonna say for god's sake don't do it!!
    Same here they dont do it for me personally

ReputationRep:
    I had it done, it didnt hurt or anything though. The needle the guy used was so sharp it just went straight though and there was no issues at all; no pain, blood or anything like that. He did leave the needle in my lip for about 30 seconds while he got the stud and stuff, it was really long and I could see it out the corner of my eye, was quite funny
    But yeah, I changed the metal stud to a push fit bioplast stud, its easier on the teeth but the ball itself is metal.

ReputationRep:
    as long as its not snakebites then its a definate yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TGosling1234)
    as long as its not snakebites then its a definate yes
    why not snakebites? :P

ReputationRep:
    just dont think they would suit you, ones enough
    also a slight bit of personal preference
    one is hot, two is just meh

ReputationRep:
    Do whatever you want, it's your face! Personally I hate them, but really it's your decision to make If you've wanted one for ages, why not? You could just take it out if you change your mind or for job interviews and things like that.

ReputationRep:
    get a chin implant first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumorousGent.)
    get a chin implant first.
    huh? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    hmmm I find this look suits very few people

ReputationRep:
    it would suit u.

ReputationRep:
    I really like pierced lips so I wouldn't advise you against it, but you have really nice lips so it's probably not necessary.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like them (wanted one when I was younger, but not now), but my best friend has one and she does Her boyfriend likes it too and he's a completely normal person and a good boyfriend. Though, they also both have their tongues pierced..

But basically, my point is - do it if you want to and don't think you won't be able to get a nice/normal bf because of it, as some have suggested. And if you don't like it, it will heal quick anyway.

ReputationRep:
    No, lips piercings look horrible and childish. Don't do it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AshDonson)
    I really like pierced lips so I wouldn't advise you against it, but you have really nice lips so it's probably not necessary.
    thank you
    i'm not really doing it to make myself look better, i've just always thought it was awesome.
    x

ReputationRep:
    they are hot....but it depends, some girls look rank :puke: but i think it would suit you fine

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.