Turn on thread page Beta

Received oral sex, do I need a STI test? watch

Hi,

I am a guy and I received oral sex without a condom, and did not come into contact with any bodily fluids as I was the one receiving oral sex. It has been about 3 months, and I have no symptoms. Do I need to go and get a STI test? I haven't had any other partners since I was last tested.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    You have AIDS. Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I am a guy and I received oral sex without a condom, and did not come into contact with any bodily fluids as I was the one receiving oral sex.
    He probably should get his salivary glands checked out.

Thats right, I assumed you're gay.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Why not.

You can catch things from unprotected oral. Chances are small but better to be safe than sorry.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, you might have cancer now. Get check ASAP. And next time wear a condom when she's/he's/it's sucking you off, I would even suggest two condoms for extra protection.

Good luck & I hope you don't die.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 28, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.