The Student Room Group

What's the best most interesting science degree out there???

In your opinion
(edited 13 years ago)
People like different things so it's entirely subjective. Something I find really interesting could bore you to tears.

EDIT: Hey! you changed the question. :p:
(edited 13 years ago)
Any subject that is working towards solving some of the major questions within the field of neuroscience certainly gets my attention.

I think neuroscience is that can potentially answer some of the biggest philosophical questions about the nature of being human. It is such a concrete area that relates to every person on this planet and concerns one of the most complex entities in our known universe. The fact that answers are becoming more and more tangible, as well as that there really are massive, fundamental discoveries still to be made are some of the reasons as to why this field is so exciting.
Reply 3
BSc Human Communication Sciences. I love it already. :smile:
Reply 4
Ecology. Yeah thats a science degree...comes under biological sciences. It's what I want to do and it looks really good!
Haha 5 posts in and no Physics mentioned, TSR you've disappointed me.
Reply 6
Blatez chemistry!

Nah, I wish I was more of a physicist really.. but it's all subjective
(Haha everyone's just going to post their own course)

I of course would say Chemical Engineering! Gives you a conceptual understanding of topics in Physics/Chemistry whilst teaching you how to apply these to design problems. Add in a highly quantitative component, and sold! :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 8
S'all about comp sci :nutcase:
Linguistics, clearly!
Reply 10
Physics/Astrophysics :smile:
Get rekd Matilda.
Vet med :smile: But I am a bit biased!
Reply 14
Zoology maybe

Quick Reply

Latest