Just don't take my place , lol it's all i have left
    What happened to Leeds?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Happy Insomniac)
    What happened to Leeds?
    not counting on it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweetchilli)
    one of my interviewer's said 900 this year!
    http://www.gla.ac.uk/faculties/medic...rements/ukcat/

That's where i saw 800

ReputationRep:
    think it says this: approximately 800 applicants.

Either way, hopefully we shall both get an offer then we can continue our game. Think it is still at 0.5/0.5.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweetchilli)
    think it says this: approximately 800 applicants.

Either way, hopefully we shall both get an offer then we can continue our game. Think it is still at 0.5/0.5.
    SHUTUPHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP

*fingers in ears and sings* LALALALALALALALA

ReputationRep:
    'Hmm. keep hearing 'end of march' but last year's glasgow thread suggests decisions were given out on 12th march, and the same date the year before that.
    Wonder if it will be the same date this year, although its not really 'end' of march is it? and it's a saturday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meemz)
    'Hmm. keep hearing 'end of march' but last year's glasgow thread suggests decisions were given out on 12th march, and the same date the year before that.
    Wonder if it will be the same date this year, although its not really 'end' of march is it? and it's a saturday
    hmmm... interesting theory! When's the last interview day this year? Knowing that would make things a bit more credible i suppose... So does anyone know?

EDIT: taking a look on the stalking thread i noticed someone has an interview on the 16th of march, which is already passed the 12th of march... So if they wait to see all candidates, then results will be released a bit later i guess...

ReputationRep:
    You all watching the junior doctor programme just now on BBC 3? Scary biscuits *grin*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AuldYin)
    You all watching the junior doctor programme just now on BBC 3? Scary biscuits *grin*
    Yep...loving it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AuldYin)
    No, Gray's anatomy

BBCiplayer to the rescue!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teafil)
    hmmm... interesting theory! When's the last interview day this year? Knowing that would make things a bit more credible i suppose... So does anyone know?

EDIT: taking a look on the stalking thread i noticed someone has an interview on the 16th of march, which is already passed the 12th of march... So if they wait to see all candidates, then results will be released a bit later i guess...
    Ah. there you go, can't be 12th then! good detective work

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any idea what the last interview date was last year? Was it before the 12th?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by larry000)
    I've got mine this week...I'm very nervous. Would they ask about very specific details of the course? For example, "in year 2, what topic is covered in the third block of PBL?"
    I got asked something comparable to that... My interview was more like an exam!

Hi everyone, Glasgow is awesome and you should definitely all come here!

That is all.

And feel free if you wanna ask me any Q's...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fortysixandtwo)
    Hi everyone, Glasgow is awesome and you should definitely all come here!

That is all.

And feel free if you wanna ask me any Q's...
    alright, since you've asked so nicely, i was gonna go to one of the 3 others uni that'll reject me pro interview lol.

(Original post by dmz)
    alright, since you've asked so nicely, i was gonna go to one of the 3 others uni that'll reject me pro interview lol.
    Well, fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    Don’t suppose anyone has any information on something I heard about Glasgow dropping the PBL style.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drusus)
    Don’t suppose anyone has any information on something I heard about Glasgow dropping the PBL style.
    I really doubt that. It is a very central part of their curriculum. Glasgow is making a big push in trying to improve vocational skills, and PBL kind of ties in with that.

ReputationRep:
    I heard from a student that they were changing it but not moving completely away from PBL or anything don't think I've helped at all but I can't remember exactly what they were
    changing except that it will be really beneficial.

ReputationRep:
    To be fair they can't change it for us can they? It constitutes quite a bit of the interview and they said nothing about it in the prospectus

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 12, 2011

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.