Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lost Time)
    Wow....still, that's a 56.25% chance of an offer, not too shabby :rolleyes:
    yer, problem is 350 are still going to be rejected, but it's decent odds but everyone's so smart :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmz)
    yer, problem is 350 are still going to be rejected, but it's decent odds but everyone's so smart :cry:
    No point looking at figures and all that. We just need to wait. If Vulpes said his Interview went quite bad, then i guess there is some hope for me. When do you think the day when majority of the offers will be given ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G550NDH)
    No point looking at figures and all that. We just need to wait. If Vulpes said his Interview went quite bad, then i guess there is some hope for me. When do you think the day when majority of the offers will be given ?
    Last 2 years they were told by this week of March I believe, might be getting mixed up with another med school though. I think this year though it's gonna be end of March/start of April before we hear. If there is any god he won't make us wait this long!

Looking at figures provides a tiny, tiny amount of reassurance that our chances of getting through from this stage isn't the worst in the world

ReputationRep:
    Sorry guys, I think you might still have a bit of a wait. A reasonable number of interviews were rescheduled due to the snow over the winter. I would expect some of you to start hearing in about a week.

This information is, of course, really ignorable.

ReputationRep:
    We need to get someone phoning up Glasgow and seeing what they have to say. Much more useful than any of our speculation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G550NDH)
    Well done !!! ! Congrats dude !!
    expected 12th but last interview's the 16th so we're thinking about 18th? Some people said they were told late March tho :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    We need to get someone phoning up Glasgow and seeing what they have to say. Much more useful than any of our speculation.
    working everyday till next Wednesday, should have called today

ReputationRep:
    I phoned a few days ago and the woman i spoke to said end of march/start of april and i mentioned that some people had been talking about a particular date (i think the date people were predicting was some time around 12th) and she said "any specific dates are based on hearsay as i have said 'end of march/start of april' to everyone

Hope that helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angu09)
    >< I'm an international applicant :/ my frens have just gotten post interview rejections and right now I'm so nervous!!!! seems like they are sending out both rejections and offers at the same time
    Just wondering , is your friend an international applicant as well? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jojo9043)
    Just wondering , is your friend an international applicant as well? Thanks!
    Yup! My frens n I are international applicants.

ReputationRep:
    Hi all! I'm new here, although I've been following TSR for a while (I've been too nervous about the whole thing to post), and I just got an offer from Glasgow!! I'm an international as well (Canadian). Good luck to everyone, I know how terribly miserable it can be to wait, but it's almost over! Hope to see you all there in September
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Zeebot)
    Hi all! I'm new here, although I've been following TSR for a while (I've been too nervous about the whole thing to post), and I just got an offer from Glasgow!! I'm an international as well (Canadian). Good luck to everyone, I know how terribly miserable it can be to wait, but it's almost over! Hope to see you all there in September
    Gratz on your offer! Where else did you apply? And are you firming Glasgow?

ReputationRep:
    Congrats mate ! Yeah the wait is horrible

ReputationRep:
    Congrats to you internationals with offers

All hopes on Glasgow as of this afternoon, think I'm just gonna go die somewhere if I get a rejection here too

ReputationRep:
    Question.. do Glasgow (for medicine) allow a resit of an A2 exam that I took in January?

ReputationRep:
    Congrats to you internationals with offers

All hopes on Glasgow as of this afternoon, think I'm just gonna go die somewhere if I get a rejection here too
    Did you get a rejection from Aberdeen?

ReputationRep:
    Internationals, you lucky little things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanCarter93)
    Question.. do Glasgow (for medicine) allow a resit of an A2 exam that I took in January?
    Yes all schools do, as long as you have all your A2s completed within 2 years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweetchilli)
    Did you get a rejection from Aberdeen?
    Oh no, I've just completely given up hope on getting an interview at this late stage.

ReputationRep:
    :zomg: everytime i see this, my heart skips beats then goes fast

CONGRATZ :party:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 12, 2011

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.