Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    :lurk:

(Original post by dmz)
    i called today and she said now till end of March. She probably included international and everyone else but i told her my interview was in December and she said i can call for my verdict if there's nothing on ucas so definitely finding out on monday. Really worried now :sad:
    Everyone's rooting for ya :ahee:
    Until Monday try to be calm :yep: We're all with ya in this :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmz)
    i called today and she said now till end of March. She probably included international and everyone else but i told her my interview was in December and she said i can call for my verdict if there's nothing on ucas so definitely finding out on monday. Really worried now :sad:
    Zomg, monday? I'm not ready. If it's another rejection, I'm pretty sure I'm done for this year. I don't wanna know yet, lol. I want hope for a bit longer.

ReputationRep:
    You guys really think ALL offers/rejections will be given out on monday? That sounds a bit odd...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teafil)
    You guys really think ALL offers/rejections will be given out on monday? That sounds a bit odd...
    I thought it was from monday...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Happy Insomniac)
    I thought it was from monday...
    yeah... which means you might as well get your answer on the 31st of march so you don;t need to worry the illusions are going to last longer for most of us

ReputationRep:
    internationals are already getting offers and rejections but your was only recent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmz)
    internationals are already getting offers and rejections but your was only recent
    sorry i didn't understand it... my what was recent?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HMJ)
    I'm rooting for you, good luck!
    (Original post by Lost Time)
    So wait, they will be getting back to us between now and the end of March (that's a long period!), however if you want to you can phone on monday to find out your result (or is that just you?)
    they'll be getting back to us from now till the end of March. I told her i had interview in December and she said i can call on Monday if i haven't got a decision by then (i called on my mum's phone cos I'm a pansy like that so unless she was like tracking me with gsm she couldn't have known it was me :ninja: )
    (Original post by MizzCupcakes)
    :lurk:

Everyone's rooting for ya :ahee:
    Until Monday try to be calm :yep: We're all with ya in this :hugs:
    aww :kissing2: how cute are you? :lol: thanks. Think I'll just sleep every moment I'm not working. Lol
    (Original post by Happy Insomniac)
    Zomg, monday? I'm not ready. If it's another rejection, I'm pretty sure I'm done for this year. I don't wanna know yet, lol. I want hope for a bit longer.
    Why have you heard from anywhere else since last time? If i get rejected I'm pretty much done with all that is medical related. I Know what you mean tho, it's like you can't wait, it comes down to it and you're like crap. If you don't hear for me, chances are I'll be on the news for jumping off a bridge onto the motorway, a lot more curious than anxious tho

ReputationRep:
    sorry i didn't understand it... my what was recent?
    your interview?

It wasn't recent was it? :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmz)
    your interview?

It wasn't recent was it? :getmecoat:
    it was on th 1st of february

ReputationRep:
    it was on th 1st of february
    Maybe not too long left then so scared thinking what if

ReputationRep:
    Whos got the balls to ring on monday ? =\

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G550NDH)
    Whos got the balls to ring on monday ? =\
    I am ringing to find out if i'm in or not , they send they don't do feedbacks over the phone though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmz)
    I am ringing to find out if i'm in or not , they send they don't do feedbacks over the phone though
    You are braver than me! Best of luck - really hope it is good news!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweetchilli)
    You are braver than me! Best of luck - really hope it is good news!
    Probably more curious, rang from my mum's phone, not at all that brave
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmz)
    Probably more curious, rang from my mum's phone, not at all that brave
    Thanks
    omggg,if you do it, quote me and let me know pleeease!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cuhlowey)
    omggg,if you do it, quote me and let me know pleeease!
    I will if it turns out i've been misinformed or an offer, dunno about a rejection...thought you jumped ship

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmz)
    I will if it turns out i've been misinformed or an offer, dunno about a rejection...thought you jumped ship

i heart glasgow,...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cuhlowey)

i heart glasgow,...
    Even more than leeds?! :eyeball:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmz)
    Even more than leeds?! :eyeball:
    depends which one gives me an offer :hmmm:

but really glasgow,i had such a gooood feelin about that place! i really did

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.