Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Guess I've definitely not got in then oh well...

ReputationRep:
    oh god i couldnt sleep at all!

come on guys, it doesnt make sense for ALL the offers to be given out last night, they still have interviews to do, remember the one on the 16th? A next load of updates will be coming deffo.

good luck guys i really hope you get in

ReputationRep:
    I've already e-mailed to ask that if my track status will be remaining the same.

Well done to those with offers! Glasgow's brilliant, you'll love it.

ReputationRep:
    Offer 2:1 and I'm in Track emailed at 23:47 last night, can't believe I decided to go to bed early last night!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shellfish002)
    conditional aab! Woooooooo
    i must've got my email really late last night guys so those without offers keep your fingers crossed, and congrats to those who've got in :d

e: What i mean is, i reckon they could email you at any time in regards to an offer
    (Original post by georgie doll)
    woke up to a conditional offer, bcc in my advanced highers! My interview was only a week ago so i was really surprised! :d

congratulations to those with offers so far, and don't give up to those who haven't heard yet!

congrats!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harbour Seal)
    I've already e-mailed to ask that if my track status will be remaining the same.

Well done to those with offers! Glasgow's brilliant, you'll love it.
    Call them after 9 and ask. I have everything crossed. They won't have processed all the offers yesterday, it took Dundee a week to give out less offers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmz)
    Oh right, Sweet. I was one of the first as well, i don't think there's any pattern cos February people have offers

thanks
    Hey dmz,

I just want to say how much I'm really rooting for you right now. I've been lurking on this thread for a while and it's because you posted on here that I knew to check frantically last night. It's so unfair that you're the one still waiting But fingers crossed you will hear soon and it's good news! :-) You've been so supportive to other people on here and you're exactly the sort of person I'd want to study alongside, or even have as my own doctor! Please don't give up whatever happens this year, but as frustrating as it must be, I really think it's too early to give up on this year! At my interview they said they were interviewing about 1000 this year, and that's a lot of people to process!!

x x x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pandaologist)
    Hey dmz,

I just want to say how much I'm really rooting for you right now. I've been lurking on this thread for a while and it's because you posted on here that I knew to check frantically last night. It's so unfair that you're the one still waiting But fingers crossed you will hear soon and it's good news! :-) You've been so supportive to other people on here and you're exactly the sort of person I'd want to study alongside, or even have as my own doctor! Please don't give up whatever happens this year, but as frustrating as it must be, I really think it's too early to give up on this year! At my interview they said they were interviewing about 1000 this year, and that's a lot of people to process!!

x x x
    seconded - couldn't have put it better myself :cool:

EDIT: 1000 interviews! are you sure??

ReputationRep:
    Unconditional! Can't believe it! ?Over the moon!

Congrats to all with offers! Whoop whoop!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danman14)

EDIT: 1000 interviews! are you sure??
    Lol! Not 100%, no, haven't seen any stats or anything. But one of the guys on the panel at interview definitely said "you know we're interviewing around 1000 people this year?" I remember it well because I felt my wee heart sink into my shoes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweetchilli)

WOHOOOOO!!!!

you were another person I was hoping would get an offer, haha :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pandaologist)
    Lol! Not 100%, no, haven't seen any stats or anything. But one of the guys on the panel at interview definitely said "you know we're interviewing around 1000 people this year?" I remember it well because I felt my wee heart sink into my shoes!
    ahh ok! seems like he was just trying to scare you, im pretty sure there were 800 interviews this year

ReputationRep:
    Congrats to all with offers You will all LOVE Glasgow University, I guarantee it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweetchilli)

Yay,

Go go the mums.Everything crossed for Rebecca!

I was going to suggest meeting up for the open day but you can't make it huh?

ReputationRep:
    Hi all!
    Long term lurker here!
    Got an unconditional last night just after midnight!! Haven't slept a wink lol!

Mature graduate with 2 babas so glad so see some other mums with offers!! Especially the fellow Dundee w/o interview rejects
    sound like a stalker now!

Fingers crossed for all those waiting to hear, especially if this is your only interview (as it was for me!)

Rejected from Dundee and Edinburgh and like most have heard nothing from Aberdeen!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I got an unconditional offer last night too!
    Woke up this morning to the email from track!

ReputationRep:
    WOHOOOOO!!!!

you were another person I was hoping would get an offer, haha :rolleyes:
    Thanks so much!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AuldYin)
    Yay,

Go go the mums.Everything crossed for Rebecca!

I was going to suggest meeting up for the open day but you can't make it huh?
    Who is Rebecca? I'll pm you...

ReputationRep:
    another lurker here....

although sadly i dont have an offer

SO SCARED of not getting in - this is my 2nd time applying! thought the interview had went not too badly....

anyone know if they do offers in batches?! i refuse to give up hope yet!

ps congrats to everyone with offers!

ReputationRep:
    same here, except it's my first time applying.

in the 2010 thread the bulk of offers seemed to be handed out over 2 days, both at midnight.
    i see another sleepless night ahead..... fml

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.