Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    It's become a student rite of passage to discuss this.

I'm no expert but my summary of what I've heard is that in the 19th C a group of wealthy, mainly Jewish, bankers drew up "protocols" on how poeple would be deliberately weakened (morally, socially, emotionally etc) so that they & their governments could be controlled.

It could be an "anti-semitic" conspiracy theory. Some point to how the "protocols of the learned elders of Zion" have in many ways come to pass. Others will say that it was predictable that society would go the way it has (the bible and probably other writings also predicts it).

I don't believe people need some sinsiter group of people controlling the media, they will choose what they watch regardless.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.