Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The destructive freshers lifestyle watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone noticed that their health is going down the hole during freshers and that they're gaining a load of weight as well? Damn i'm having an amzing time, but we've been having too many pizzas, chips, chicken. I'm not even gonna type too much about the booze! It's like a celebration everyday!

I've just given up at the moment and working out can wait until October :p:

ReputationRep:
    I've actually lost weight, but managed to gain a cold in exchange. Apparently bouts of 'Fresher Flu' are pretty commonplace every year.

ReputationRep:
    Well one week aint exactly a great way to determine whether you're actually (in terms of body mass, not food water weight etc.) losing or gaining weight...But yeah no doubt I'll be ******* up my lifestyle.

ReputationRep:
    I lost weight as the drinking made me stop eating at all during the day, with only a quick snack at night before going out again. Not very healthy, but well worth it.

ReputationRep:
    Freshers is bad and crap. Paedos hunting ground. Makes or drinking problem even worse which then worsens our teenagers with violence, early sex and teen pregnancy.

£1 is stupid!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Findie)
    I've actually lost weight, but managed to gain a cold in exchange. Apparently bouts of 'Fresher Flu' are pretty commonplace every year.
    I fcking hope that doesnt happen to me...atleast not until I've enjoyed a bit of freshers! I'm allergic and I'm coming from a hot country so there's a pretty good chance I'm gna get it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooj)
    Freshers is bad and crap. Paedos hunting ground. Makes or drinking problem even worse which then worsens our teenagers with violence, early sex and teen pregnancy.

£1 is stupid!
    What kind of retarded paedo hangs around universities? :lolwut:
    Also, what??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Timepasser)
    I fcking hope that doesnt happen to me...atleast not until I've enjoyed a bit of freshers! I'm allergic and I'm coming from a hot country so there's a pretty good chance I'm gna get it.
    Allergic to what? The 'flu? We're all allergic hun! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooj)

£1 is stupid!
    Do you mean perverts maybe?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EskimoJo)
    What kind of retarded paedo hangs around universities? :lolwut:
    Also, what??
    OK not quite a paedo but older men looking for some 17 year old minge. Also what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirRamAlot)
    Do you mean perverts maybe?
    Yes that it!

ReputationRep:
    It's not just freshers...I found it all too easy in my first year to say: 'you know what, **** eating healthy, I'll get a kebab from next door!' :P

Having said that, the amount of boozing and lack of eating meant I actually lost weight (not that I had much to lose in the first place!). By second year you'll remember what a salad is again and the benefits of it. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I gained about 60kg of useless fat during freshers week.

Fortunately I saw sense and dumped her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DannyBoy123)
    It's not just freshers...I found it all too easy in my first year to say: 'you know what, **** eating healthy, I'll get a kebab from next door!' :P

Having said that, the amount of boozing and lack of eating meant I actually lost weight (not that I had much to lose in the first place!). By second year you'll remember what a salad is again and the benefits of it. :p:
    Can I have bum sex with you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by js374)
    I gained about 60kg of useless fat during freshers week.

Fortunately I saw sense and dumped her.

:lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EskimoJo)
    Allergic to what? The 'flu? We're all allergic hun! :p:
    lol I get it from random stuff all the time..over here in Dubai! Dunno how much worse it will get when I go to the North of England on a week long booze fest :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooj)

£1 is stupid!
    what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrDoovde)
    Can I have bum sex with you?
    As long as I'm giving

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 24, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.