Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone wanna join me in pranking a Christian TV channel? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Howdy, TSR. I was really bored before so I started watching some of raepmykipz's Christian TV pranks on YouTube. Basically, what he does is send in emails to Christian TV that are thinly veiled piss-takes that the sheltered, God-fearing hosts won't recognise and put them on YouTube. So far he's managed to email in the whole Fresh Prince Of Bel Air theme tune and disguise it as a genuine request for help, and has got one of the hosts to say that David Cameron "speaks like he has a gooch in his mouth" among various other hilarious pranks. I thought I'd give it a go myself and am now watching a live show on revelationtv.com which runs until 10 and have sent in a prank email about Peep Show, using the pseudonym Mark Corrigan. Does anyone wanna join me? If so, go onto the website and email in or text in (address will be on the screen) and tell me what you've sent so I can look out for it. Good luck, and happy pranking!

ReputationRep:
    it soundslame

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.