Turn on thread page Beta

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 & 2 watch

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh HP how I love you Got the tickets for first night and am skipping sixth form to go to Leicester Sq on the 11th to stand outside in the cold for the premiere paha! Anyone else going?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KeeDolll)
    Ahhh HP how I love you Got the tickets for first night and am skipping sixth form to go to Leicester Sq on the 11th to stand outside in the cold for the premiere paha! Anyone else going?
    Wish I was!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KeeDolll)
    lucky you, I'd be happy if i get to see it on the 19th

ReputationRep:
    Ron: "YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT FEELS! YOU'RE FAMILY'S DEAD! YOU HAVE NO FAMILY!"

ROFL!!!

ahahahahaha XD

ReputationRep:
    already got tickets....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luceria)
    Wish I was!
    (Original post by cz100)
    lucky you, I'd be happy if i get to see it on the 19th
    So exciting! Don't know what to expect from the premiere though, I'll probably come home with loads of bruises!

ReputationRep:
    they'd better play the harry potter music at the start this time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rev_pain)
    they'd better play the harry potter music at the start this time
    I wouldn't get your hopes up 'cos it doesn't play in the opening track lawl.

On another note, it seems to be getting very positive reviews/reactions.

Didn't realise that it's only a few more days 'till it comes out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marshyfluff)
    From where?
    Well, actual reviews are not allowed to be posted till Thursday, but there was screenings yesterday and this morning and these were some of the reactions:

TWITTER
    -Deathly Hallows cast and crew: worth getting up at stupid o'clock for. Incredibly proud of all the work by our amazing gang at @baseblack. (One of the VFX Workers)
    -Deathly Hallows Part 1 was awesome! Such a good setup for Part 2 to roll in and kick ass!
    -New HP Deathly Hallows film is awesome. Saw it in preview in London this am.
    -just saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1, awesome, best film yet, also saw @stephenfry. Didn't realize he was so tall!
    -harry potter was awesome
    -HARRY POTTER PART ONE WAS AWESOME! CAN'T WAIT FOR PART 2 )))
    -The Harry Potter film is awesome. Everyone go see it... in a week.
    -Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 was absolutely incredible! What an ending! Can't wait for part 2 - going to be action packed!
    -Back from Harry Potter screening! it was incredible!!
    -It's effing brilliant, if you're a fan you'll bawl, and if I say more I'll be shot. Till Thursday!
    -Just saw Deathly Hallows Part 1 - holy *beep* Saw David Yates and David Heyman. Amazing *beep* movie
    -Deathly Hallows is brilliant. 100x better than the last film
    -This film followed the book way more than the last one and it's dark, scary (at parts) and Emma Watson shines through in this one.
    -Deathly Hallows was well worth getting up early for.
    -Not allowed to post content review of Deathly Hallows before premiere on Thursday, but three letters ought to do it: WOW.

FACEBOOK:
    -Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows = supermegafoxyawesomehot XD and totally awesome!
    -Harry potter private screening in ur face it ws siiiiiicccccckkkkkk
    -just got back. . . it was AMAZING
    -harry potter and deathly hallows is brilliant !!
    -Harry Potter is brilliant , but in the words of Forrest Gump that's all I'm going to say about that ! Actually not allowed to say about the content of the film before it's released .
    -Just watched the new Harry Potter film , absolutely brilliant
    -Harry Potter 7 was soo gooood , go see it on the 19th
    -Just seen the new Harry Potter film, it was surprisingly ok! And I managed to stay awake!

ReputationRep:
    I'm so excited! Booked my tickets to see it at the printworks in Manchester Imax style!

ReputationRep:
    Two new featurettes if anyone's interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Wqi4OIK1cE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRQWDHoupXg

ReputationRep:
    :woo: our music teacher said we (the orchestra) might be playing the Harry Potter theme tune next year!!! I love the HP theme tune!

ReputationRep:
    I ordered my tickets for this for me and my friends online today.

Roll on November 19th at 8pm.

ReputationRep:
    I am soooooooooo excited for this! eeeeeeeeekkkk! Snape :'( :') He has always been my favourite, even when we were meant to think he was evil and hate him. I KNEW HE WAS THE GOOD GUY ALL ALONG! :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Karishma.18)
    I am soooooooooo excited for this! eeeeeeeeekkkk! Snape :'( :') He has always been my favourite, even when we were meant to think he was evil and hate him. I KNEW HE WAS THE GOOD GUY ALL ALONG! :love:
    I loved his character too! I wanted to believe he was the good guy but it was too well written to doubt it really. Specially after dubledore dies I wanted to hurt snape after that haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hampsey83)
    I loved his character too! I wanted to believe he was the good guy but it was too well written to doubt it really. Specially after dubledore dies I wanted to hurt snape after that haha
    Yeah, you're right. Okay, I never actually thought that he was the good guy, I just had an unhealthy obsession with him and his evil streak...:O you wanted to hurt him! You horrible person Now that we know the truth, you should be ashamed of yourself!

ReputationRep:
    Alan Rickman :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nayberay)
    major :love:!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nayberay)
    :awesome: :love: I would given you rep, but I've run out of "reps" lol. I shall give it tomorrow!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2011
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.