Turn on thread page Beta

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 & 2 watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aja89)
    Could you imagine having to be the person that spits on Dame Maggie Smith? I'd never be able to look at her again. Or live with myself tbh. :lolwut:
    True. She's also one of those characters in the movie who I found matched the way I imagined her in the books perfectly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainbow drops)
    This made me laugh SO MUCH.

That is brilliant, he looks so much like Alan Rickman!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cheese_Monster)
    I've just seen the film and sorry theists but I'm going to come out and say it. In 1000 years time, when history has been distorted and time has moved on, people will worship these books and commemorate the life of Harry Potter. It is the same as the Bible, the hope, the passion, the commitment to doing what is right no matter what you are told to believe. It is my Bible!
    Amen. Hallelujah!

ReputationRep:
    I've just seen the film and sorry theists but I'm going to come out and say it. In 1000 years time, when history has been distorted and time has moved on, people will worship these books and commemorate the life of Harry Potter. It is the same as the Bible, the hope, the passion, the commitment to doing what is right no matter what you are told to believe. It is my Bible!
    Preach to me brother, preach! :adore:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aja89)
    Preach to me brother, preach! :adore:
    'Of course it is happening in your head, Harry, but why on Earth should that mean it isn't real?' Dumbledore is my God I think!

Oh and btw, Cmon you Yellows! I love to see fellow United fans on TSR

ReputationRep:
    'Of course it is happening in your head, Harry, but why on Earth should that mean it isn't real?' Dumbledore is my God I think!

Oh and btw, Cmon you Yellows! I love to see fellow United fans on TSR
    Dumbledore is the epitome of love and friendship <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by student1234567891)
    Dumbledore is the epitome of love and friendship <3
    You are a worthy follower of this new order, already finding morals within the text. Harry shows us that we must fight evil and show our bravery. Ron shows us that gingers like me have souls. Hermione shows that intelligence and loyalty are the highest of virtues. But most of all, Molly Weasley 'you *****', gosh, she is a legend.

ReputationRep:
    I'm watching 50 Greatest Moments now, definitely not ready to let go of Harry Potter! <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlesworth)
    Have tickets for Harry Potter for Wednesday, I don't know why it we have it on in the cinemas a few days before the UK though

Can't wait though! :woo: :woo: :woo:
    +rep for the sig! I actually LOL'd!

ReputationRep:
    Back to the point - miss Harry Potter already!
    PLUS, keep missing the Pottermore offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doofy)
    The clues going up between 9am and 1pm BST today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dobbys sock)
    The clues going up between 9am and 1pm BST today.
    Ooo thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doofy)
    I think its just a matter of being lucky and going on the site right when the clue comes up. or just sitting there all day refreshing the page haha. thing is, even then its hard as its over so quickly due to the demand.

I was lucky yesterday and woke up literally when it started.

username: NoxFlame80

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SK-mar)
    I think its just a matter of being lucky and going on the site right when the clue comes up. or just sitting there all day refreshing the page haha. thing is, even then its hard as its over so quickly due to the demand.

Today I got the answer, did the Magic Quill, then it said registration had closed :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doofy)
    Today I got the answer, did the Magic Quill, then it said registration had closed :sad:
    ahh sorry to hear it. thats really frustrating actually. don't worry though you've got 4 more days. I've seen though, a lot of people are getting multiple accounts and then selling them on ebay which is so sad! so thats also why its so hard to get one.

ReputationRep:
    Arggh buggers! Lol, have to try again tomorrow I suppose..
    How much are people buying them for?! That's so sad!

ReputationRep:
    CharmFlight7

I have been on Pottermore since something like 3:45 am because I didn't know that it was between those times. And the clue went up at 11am.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SK-mar)

That was me as well. I thought the first one would go up at midnight but when it didn't I went to bed and woke up just in time to register. I was so happy, I fully expected to miss it because of work.

My username is CastleCharm28.

I've done the two clues since for fun though.

ReputationRep:
    I saw that someone had placed a bid of £60 on an account it's madness! Don't they know that it opens for everyone in October or something?

I don't know which of my usernames to use >.< StarAuror207 or FireboltSky11. My lovely friend signed me up for an account without knowing that I'd already done it, so I want to give one of the accounts to someone else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainbow drops)
    I saw that someone had placed a bid of £60 on an account it's madness! Don't they know that it opens for everyone in October or something?

I don't know which of my usernames to use >.< StarAuror207 or FireboltSky11. My lovely friend signed me up for an account without knowing that I'd already done it, so I want to give one of the accounts to someone else.
    i wouldnt trust that. it would be a friend or another of their accounts bidding that much to make it look as though they're worth that kinda price, in the hope that some poor person will bid £61. but its still sad that they are selling them.

I like starauror207 .

likewise with me, i registered with yahoo and got no email so started panicking lol, then registered with aol and got the email. then 10 hours later my yahoo one came through. so i will give the other acc to my sister who wanted one.

but its either: VineSparks123 or NoxFlame80 .... what do you think?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 12, 2011
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.