Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 & 2 watch

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely loved it.

ReputationRep:
    The dancing bit was amazing, IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN HARRY & HERMIONE.....Ron is bloody useless, he's reads the books since birth and had no idea about the symbol? Harry & Hermione should be getting married while Ron sits on the sofa watching TV and eating noodles.

On another note, http://images.icanhascheezburger.com...5057334808.jpg
    x
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Marsha2112)
    The dancing bit was amazing, IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN HARRY & HERMIONE.....Ron is bloody useless, he's reads the books since birth and had no idea about the symbol? Harry & Hermione should be getting married while Ron sits on the sofa watching TV and eating noodles.

x
    The symbol had been drawn in by Dumbledore. It was never in the book originally. And iirc, his mum told him the stories, he never necessarily read them himself.

ReputationRep:

x
    The symbol wasn't in every copy of the book, just the one Dumbledore left to Hermione.

ReputationRep:

x
    :hugs:

H/HR shippers unite!

I'm only saying this because I know that Luceria hates Harmony shippers...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dobbys sock)
    If he outlives Lupin I will be so, so, so annoyed. He owes Harry a life debt and I really want them to include that. Maybe Voldemort will kill him when he finds out that Wormtail was the one that allowed them to escape the dungeon.
    It would be quite a major departure from the story line if he didn't die at some point.

ReputationRep:
    As someone who really doesn't like H/Hr I actually didn't mind the dancing scene because afterwards Hermione was still upset and obviously missing Ron There were so many sweet R/Hr moments, like the nearly holding hands while asleep and the piano playing.

I want a Ron

(Original post by dobbys sock)
    As someone who really doesn't like H/Hr I actually didn't mind the dancing scene because afterwards Hermione was still upset and obviously missing Ron There were so many sweet R/Hr moments, like the nearly holding hands while asleep and the piano playing.

I want a Ron
    Man, I hated that scene. Harry is such a manwhore.

Your username. :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:

x
    Even J.K Rowling calls Harry/Hermione shippers "delusional" and says they need to read the books again... So yes, you need to reread the books if that's what you think. :eek:... Harry thinks of Hermione like his sister, and Harry is like a brother to Hermione. . Ron is not "bloody useless" :rolleyes:.. And that symbol was drawn in by Dumbledore... Merlin's beard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luceria)
    Even J.K Rowling calls Harry/Hermione shippers "delusional" and says they need to read the books again... So yes, you need to reread the books if that's what you think. :eek:... Harry thinks of Hermione like his sister, and Harry is like a brother to Hermione. Ron is not "bloody useless" :rolleyes:.. And that symbol was drawn in by Dumbledore... Merlin's beard.
    I've read each one at least 4 times. Whatevs, but in real life Hermione would never go for Ron. "Brother and sister" is such a pathetic excuse because...they're not. And close friends do end up going out, happens every day. I just think they have so much more chemistry and would make such a better couple.
    Opinion k.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx)
    Talking about death, I wish they had the bit where Harry gets told that Scrimgeour was tortured and still refused to give up Harry's whereabouts. Even though they "hated" each other, and he claimed Harry couldn't defeat Voldemort on his own, Scrimgeour still wanted to give him every chance.
    Agree

ReputationRep:
    This film is epic, by far (as in millions of miles far) the best book to film translation of the series, ignore the critics, it is a genuinely good film, its got sadness and laughs and drama and jumps and I'm sure it is a good standalone film as well.

Watch it, get your friends to watch it, get your family to watch it, get your pets to watch it, get your friends friends to watch it, get your best friends uncles mother in law to watch it, brilliant film.
    I can't wait to watch part 2 in July, I will however be watching it in 2D as digital 3d is absolutely rubbish and costs wayyy too much.

ReputationRep:
    I've read each one at least 4 times. Whatevs, but in real life Hermione would never go for Ron. "Brother and sister" is such a pathetic excuse because...they're not. And close friends do end up going out, happens every day. I just think they have so much more chemistry and would make such a better couple.
    Opinion k.
    Read each one about a hundred times, the chemistry between ron and hermoine is in there from like the 4th book, which makes sense age wise. Especially shown in the half blood prince.

ReputationRep:
    Opinion k.

Heh, yet Rowling was building Ron and Hermione right from the start. It was obvious from the first book that they had a thing for each other, which then started smacking the readers in the face come the 4th book. Far better chemistry between them than between Harry and Hermione.

ReputationRep:
    Opinion k.
    Stop talking *******s.

ReputationRep:
    Opinion k.
    There is a reason the Potter fandom laughs at Harmony shippers. Because they are "delusional" and haven't been paying attention to the obvious.. But you're even calling J. K Rowling pathetic. Which I find quite sad. In real life? Would never go for Ron? Who are you to make such ridiculous claims? In the books, which you obviously haven't paid attention to, it was always Ron/Hermione. Harry never liked Hermione that way. And he has explained that again and again. But it's quite hard to get this through to your average delusional Harmony shipper. Harry and Hermione don't fit together as a couple at all. And there is certainly no chemistry. Stop talking pure rubbish.

Chemistry? I bet you're talking about Dan and Emma :rolleyes:... Main girl and main guy is such a cliche.

Edit: Lol Harmony fans.

ReputationRep:
    FFS calm down guys. It's my opinion, I think they would simply make a better couple.
    Yes of course Rowling wrote them exactly how she wanted to (and I never called her pathetic wtf) But I think if Harry/Ron/Hermione were real people, Hermione would go for Harry. And vice versa.

ReputationRep:
    Hermione and Harry have no chemistry at all in the books and Harry doesn't have as much fun with Hermione when it's just them, he gets bored.

ReputationRep:
    FFS calm down guys. It's my opinion, I think they would simply make a better couple.
    Yes of course Rowling wrote them exactly how she wanted to (and I never called her pathetic wtf) But I think if Harry/Ron/Hermione were real people, Hermione would go for Harry. And vice versa.
    Yes, and you're being a typical delusional Harmony shipper. Yes, you are calling her pathetic by saying it's pathetic that they are like brother and sister. Jo wrote the books. And even when the author herself agrees that Harmony shippers are quite delusional and haven't been paying attention. What on earth does real people have to do with anything? Hermione would always go for Ron. It wouldn't make a difference.

ReputationRep:
    They're not real people...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2011
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.