Turn on thread page Beta

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 & 2 watch

ReputationRep:
    Harry gets killed during the battle of Hogwarts, meets Dumbledore in a kind of weird dream sequence thing, Dumbledore predictably tells him that because of some kind of love he can go back to being alive again, he faces off against Voldemort in front of everyone, it turns out Harry inadvertently became the master of the Elder Wand when he disarmed Draco Malfoy, who in turn was its unknowing master when he disarmed the wands previous master Dumbledore in Half Blood Prince right before he dies. So yeah, because Voldemort tries to use the wand against its master Harry, he gets his s*** f***** up AGAIN, (jeez youd think after seven f****** books the guy would realise this ruling the world thing aint workin out) and everyone lives happily ever after except from the people that die like one of the Weasley twins and Lupin.

Also Harry and Ginny get married and have kids with really gay names, and Ron and Hermione inexplicably get together and have children, although what she sees in the whining ginger c*** only JK Rowling will ever know.

Happy Pottering y'all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ColonelMoore)
    Harry gets killed during the battle of Hogwarts, meets Dumbledore in a kind of weird dream sequence thing, Dumbledore predictably tells him that because of some kind of love he can go back to being alive again, he faces off against Voldemort in front of everyone, it turns out Harry inadvertently became the master of the Elder Wand when he disarmed Draco Malfoy, who in turn was its unknowing master when he disarmed the wands previous master Dumbledore in Half Blood Prince right before he dies. So yeah, because Voldemort tries to use the wand against its master Harry, he gets his s*** f***** up AGAIN, (jeez youd think after seven f****** books the guy would realise this ruling the world thing aint workin out) and everyone lives happily ever after except from the people that die like one of the Weasley twins and Lupin.

Also Harry and Ginny get married and have kids with really gay names, and Ron and Hermione inexplicably get together and have children, although what she sees in the whining ginger c*** only JK Rowling will ever know.

Happy Pottering y'all.

what about snape

ReputationRep:
    BECAUSE the elder wand is one of the 3 deathly hallows... which (if voldemort has all 3) he will be able to kill harry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey)
    what about snape
    Voldemort has his snake murder him, thinking that he is the master of the Elder Wand.

ReputationRep:
    Because it is apparently the unbeatavle wand which he needs cus his wand cant harm Harry as was seen in Graveyard in Book 4 and chapter 2 of book 7. So now he rekon sthe deathstick will allow him to Kill harry which means he removes his last real threat so he can dominate and take over the world!!! Although it doesnt work cus malfoy disarmed tahtw and when dumbledoor was top of the astonomey tower makin malfoys wand the new Elder wand so it is the power wand. Plus Harry gies top sacrafice himself at the end for everyone in the castle so when dumbledore kills him it doesnt work as this love crap saves him again just as harrys ma saved him so voldemort didnt learn frim his mistakes so now he cant harm Harry or any of the people in the castle. So when he tries killing Harry again it backfires like it did when he was a kid and BOOM all the horcruxes are gone, the last one was in voldemorts bpdy and now its dead so hes gone for good (hopfully cus i cudent be ****ed reading any more of these books)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davey Mags)
    Because it is apparently the unbeatavle wand which he needs cus his wand cant harm Harry as was seen in Graveyard in Book 4 and chapter 2 of book 7. So now he rekon sthe deathstick will allow him to Kill harry which means he removes his last real threat so he can dominate and take over the world!!! Although it doesnt work cus malfoy disarmed tahtw and when dumbledoor was top of the astonomey tower makin malfoys wand the new Elder wand so it is the power wand. Plus Harry gies top sacrafice himself at the end for everyone in the castle so when dumbledore kills him it doesnt work as this love crap saves him again just as harrys ma saved him so voldemort didnt learn frim his mistakes so now he cant harm Harry or any of the people in the castle. So when he tries killing Harry again it backfires like it did when he was a kid and BOOM all the horcruxes are gone, the last one was in voldemorts bpdy and now its dead so hes gone for good (hopfully cus i cudent be ****ed reading any more of these books)
    btw im not handicapped i just cant type

ReputationRep:
    I feel sorry for anyone who hasn't read the books. It's pretty hard to understand all the reasons behind why people do things in the film. And the seventh book is pretty convoluted, and you generally have to remember the past books/films to understand everything going on.

ReputationRep:
    The nexct fill is July :shock: I thought it was early this year. I don't want to wait that long

ReputationRep:
    This movie is one of the best ones but I still prefer the first 2 as they were loyal to the books and could also be understood by those who hadn't actually read the books. In the subsquent ones, there's loads of stuff that's different from the books and most of my firends who hadn't read them didn't really understand everything in the movies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    Voldemort has his snake murder him, thinking that he is the master of the Elder Wand.
    OK mate, don't ruin it for the people who haven't read the books.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inzamam99)
    OK mate, don't ruin it for the people who haven't read the books.
    Come on, you know you should have read the book, I haven't even seen the film!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    Come on, you know you should have read the book, I haven't even seen the film!
    Yeah fair enough. I have read all the books by the way. Multiple times :proud:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheSownRose)
    I hadn't seen it yet! Now, however, I know that Voldemort is going to break in to Dumbledore's tomb near Hogwarts and steal something called the Elder Wand, before sending green lightning into the sky!
    You should really have read the books already unless you are like 11

its not important with out context anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joe199111)
    You should really have read the books already unless you are like 11

its not important with out context anyway
    I find the books boring - read the first three, but couldn't go on any further.

Well, no - for example, I have no concept of what an Elder Wand is (although I know it's buried with Dumbledore ) - but still, the ending will come of no surprise now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheSownRose)
    I find the books boring - read the first three, but couldn't go on any further.

Well, no - for example, I have no concept of what an Elder Wand is (although I know it's buried with Dumbledore ) - but still, the ending will come of no surprise now.
    It spurts out green **** too

ReputationRep:
    It's his equivalent of jizzing with excitement?

ReputationRep:
    When the films ends with Voldemort visiting Dumbledore's White Tomb on the islands near Hogwarts, he splits open the coffin and steals the Elder Wand; triumphant he sends green lightning shooting into darks clouds that gather overhead.

why?
    Spoiler warning: http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Elder_Wand

To answer your question, In Part 1 of the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, after taking the Elder Wand from Dumbledore's grave, Voldemort casts a powerful lightning-like spell into the sky to test its power. This is when the first Part ends.

ReputationRep:
    what about snape
    He gets sexually violated by Mad Eye Moody and cries

ReputationRep:
    question: why are people complaining about spoilers after reading a 50 page long thread about the film? Surely they expect people to talk about the film at some point, right? Fair enough about telling everyone how it ends though...

please don't neg me for saying this, I am genuinely curious..
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Aleeece123)
    question: why are people complaining about spoilers after reading a 50 page long thread about the film? Surely they expect people to talk about the film at some point, right? Fair enough about telling everyone how it ends though...

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Silver"]please don't neg me for saying this, I am genuinely curious..[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    The people complaining were reading it when it was a separate thread which the mods decided to join onto this thread instead...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.