Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 & 2 Watch

ReputationRep:
    OFFICIALLY getting excited about it now. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    One of the deleted scenes from Deathly Hallows Part 1 has been released. When I was watching it I was a bit annoyed that it hadn't been included, but I don't see how it could have been slotted in - it would have ruined the pace of the opening bit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-ROEIQ_31A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aja89)
    OFFICIALLY getting excited about it now. :woo:
    Your signature is brilliant :awesome:

(Original post by dobbys sock)
    One of the deleted scenes from Deathly Hallows Part 1 has been released. When I was watching it I was a bit annoyed that it hadn't been included, but I don't see how it could have been slotted in - it would have ruined the pace of the opening bit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-ROEIQ_31A
    Thanks for posting the video. :wizard:

To embed a video you only need to paste the video ID found after v= in the URL - into the tags.

[youtube]B-ROEIQ_31A[/youtube]

To give:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luceria)
    Why thank you.

dobbys sock is probably my favourite username. :teeth:

(Original post by Luceria)
    :ditto:

(Original post by aja89)
    Why thank you.
    You always have good sigs tbh. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Thanks for posting the video. :wizard:

To embed a video you only need to paste the video ID found after v= in the URL - into the tags.

[youtube]B-ROEIQ_31A[/youtube]

To give:
    Thanks I was wondering why I hadn't been able to get youtube vids to work on here, even though I managed it in my sig!

ReputationRep:
    dobbys sock is probably my favourite username. :teeth:

:ditto:

You always have good sigs tbh. :yep:

I even read the words in my head - in her voice.

ReputationRep:
    That deleted scene really should have been in the actual film. I imagine it will almost definitely be in the extended, blu ray, anniversary, valentines, christmas release.

ReputationRep:
    Oh for ****s sake. You've got be kidding me. They're doing the second half in ****ing 3D? Fabulous! :banghead:

ReputationRep:
    Yer I heard about that a few weeks back :facepalm2:

I can't wait until the 3-d fad dies away before coming back again in a few years.

When done right, in the right film it can be rather nice. But it isn't really something that ever seems to improve a film.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I'll check out those deleted scenes when I get home, but right now I'm on a train and their wifi really isn't good enough for video!

I assume the dudley/harry scene is actually lovely and should have been put it? I was SO cross they didn't put it in!

ReputationRep:
    So wait, they are ONLY showing the film in 3D? Or just giving people the option? I can't think of anything worse than having the completion of my cinematic Harry Potter experience utterly ruined by tacky shots of broomsticks waving in my face.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aja89)
    So wait, they are ONLY showing the film in 3D? Or just giving people the option? I can't think of anything worse than having the completion of my cinematic Harry Potter experience utterly ruined by tacky shots of broomsticks waving in my face.
    I heard that somewhere that it would be in 3d but assumed they would do both so we could choose which we prefer to watch.

A pic has been released which is very spoilerific, even if you've read the book and are looking forward to the film, it in the sense ruins it for you because you obviously don't know how it will look on screen.

I'm not going to post it though.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    A pic has been released which is very spoilerific, even if you've read the book and are looking forward to the film, it in the sense ruins it for you because you obviously don't know how it will look on screen.

I'm not going to post it though.
    Will you PM it? My curiosity has been aroused!

Spoiler:
    Show
    AGI you are the fountain of all knowledge :ahee:

(Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    Will you PM it? My curiosity has been aroused!

Spoiler:
    Show
    AGI you are the fountain of all knowledge :ahee:
    PMed.

Spoiler:
    Show
    It's also a disappointment. In one of the trailers, you see Harry and Voldy fighting in the empty courtyard. I thought that would just be some vision or something, but according to the picture...

I would have liked it better as it was in the book with the fight in the Great Hall, and when they are surrounded by people. This doesn't seem as nearly as good...

Very disappointed.

ReputationRep:
    PMed.

Spoiler:
    Show
    It's also a disappointment. In one of the trailers, you see Harry and Voldy fighting in the empty courtyard. I thought that would just be some vision or something, but according to the picture...

I would have liked it better as it was in the book with the fight in the Great Hall, and when they are surrounded by people. This doesn't seem as nearly as good...

Very disappointed.
    Oooo will you PM it to me too please
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    PMed.

Spoiler:
    Show

Very disappointed.
    Very definitely agree! Also annoyed that in this trailer you see (even for a split second) you see the death of fred...that pissed me off! I'm rather disappointed in the split second view of that!

To anyone else, if you just visit :http://www.mugglenet.com/

You'll see it. It's pretty disappointing.

(Original post by CookieDoughLove)
    Oooo will you PM it to me too please
    Done.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.