ReputationRep:
    Check out the EPIC trailer !

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EC2tmFVNNE

It's so epic that Voldemort can't stop orgasming over it :

ReputationRep:
    Damn right I am.

ReputationRep:
    YES!

After I will be devastated because there will be no more harry potters to look forward too

ReputationRep:
    I read the book in 2 days. Need i say more?

ReputationRep:
    The films have been getting better and the last one was good so yeah, hopefully this one will be too.

ReputationRep:
    No ,don't like them films that contain witchcraft activity

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking forward to it, but I wouldn't say exited per se!

edit: but I'll be really disappointed if Lupin and Tonks aren't in it much - my almost favouritest couple ever!

ReputationRep:
    The top rated comment hilarious haha :

'dumbledore: DID JOO? PUT YA NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIYAAA?

voldemort: NYEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!'

ReputationRep:
    YES

I'm gonna re-read the book once my exams are over.

ReputationRep:
    :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:
    :dice:

:yep:

ReputationRep:
    Nyyyyeeeaaaaaahhhhhhh I am.

ReputationRep:
    I can't wait It better be very good!!

ReputationRep:
    Yes I am

ReputationRep:
    Yes so much!!

ReputationRep:
    "Together."

There's another gay couple JK Rowling never mentioned. So this means...Ginny's an unwitting beard, and Voldemort is evil because when Dumbledore came to visit, Tom Riddles advances were rejected (because Dumbledore was still caught up with Grindelwald) and so Tom Riddle got angry and decided to turn evil in revenge. And he isn't scared of Dumbledore so much as unable to face him for embarrassment.

Or they twisted the story, again. :rolleyes:

But yeah, really looking forward to this!!! I am going to cry my way through it though, almost all my favourite characters die!!! F*** you Rowling.

ReputationRep:
    YEAH man!

ReputationRep:
    So excited about it!
    But not looking forward to the fact that this is the last one, and therefore no more Harry Potters to look forward to

ReputationRep:
    can't wait to see it but will hate knowing its the last one!

ReputationRep:
    New still from Part 2, MCGONAGALL ROCKS MY SOCKS. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i'm really excited, i thought the first one out of the DH was really good and i can't wait to see the battle of Hogwarts, sounds like it's gonna be epic.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.