Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 & 2 watch

ReputationRep:
    Go a group of my mates from school I haven't seen in ageeesss to go see it with, should be guurd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deathly_Hallows)
    Is anyone going to the midnight showing?! I am
    I wanted to lol but noone would come with me. So we're going on the saturday night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -honeybee-)
    I wanted to lol but noone would come with me. So we're going on the saturday night.
    I have this problem too And monday is half the price at my cinema so I booked tickets for then I have to wait all weekend :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordenfruitbat)
    I have this problem too And monday is half the price at my cinema so I booked tickets for then I have to wait all weekend :/
    It's rubbish isn't it. I would just go on the weekend unless you need to save the money. I waited around a month to see the last one after we kept putting it off so I've booked early this time.

ReputationRep:
    Me and a couple of mates have pushed the boat out and gone for the posh seats at a 9:30pm showing on the 15th. HURRY UP TIME. :woo:

Same. None of my friends are that interested in Harry Potter to go to it at midnight. Will have to settle for during the day or the day after.

ReputationRep:
    Got my tickets for the premiere on 13 July!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Same. None of my friends are that interested in Harry Potter to go to it at midnight. Will have to settle for during the day or the day after.
    I really wanted to because I queued for the last book at midnight and I'm really impatient. My brother would be the only person crazy enough to go with me but he has work at 8am so not a good idea! My friends would think I'm mental.

ReputationRep:
    literally pooing myself with excitement over this movie!

ReputationRep:
    Just watched Deathly Hallows Part 1. So the Deathly Hallows symbol is a triangle made up of three separate elements distributed amongst three chosen individuals, one of great power, one of redemption, and one of courage and humility. A triangle made of three sections, Power, Wisdom and Courage, whoever collects all three elements becomes unstoppable.

Heard this somewhere before.

*HEY! LISTEN!*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TotoMimo)
    Just watched Deathly Hallows Part 1. So the Deathly Hallows symbol is a triangle made up of three separate elements distributed amongst three chosen individuals, one of great power, one of redemption, and one of courage and humility. A triangle made of three sections, Power, Wisdom and Courage, whoever collects all three elements becomes unstoppable.

Heard this somewhere before.

*HEY! LISTEN!*

was that last bit a yugioh abridged reference? if so then i will rep you

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure it will be just as good on the Saturday night! I'll probably end up going to see it more than once in the cinema... I saw the first one 3 times, with 3 different groups of people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sawwah)
    was that last bit a yugioh abridged reference? if so then i will rep you
    I'd love to lie and get some free rep, but no - it's in reference to what I think the Deathly Hallows symbolism takes a... rather large... inspiration from. If anyone gets my last post I'm sure they will agree!
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by TotoMimo)
    I'd love to lie and get some free rep, but no - it's in reference to what I think the Deathly Hallows symbolism takes a... rather large... inspiration from. If anyone gets my last post I'm sure they will agree!
    I got your reference

ReputationRep:
    meh, i'll do it anyway. im feeling in a giving mood

ReputationRep:
    Part 2s wait is killing.

ReputationRep:
    I am gonna start slowly rewatching all the films now I think and then leave deathly hallows part 1 for the day I go to watch 2, so I can see the full film in succession

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordenfruitbat)
    I am gonna start slowly rewatching all the films now I think and then leave deathly hallows part 1 for the day I go to watch 2, so I can see the full film in succession
    You can see both parts together at Vue, not sure about other cinemas. I don't know if I would be able to persuade anyone to go with me to that though, it must be around 5 hours long? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    You can see both parts together at Vue, not sure about other cinemas. I don't know if I would be able to persuade anyone to go with me to that though, it must be around 5 hours long? :eek:
    OMG can you? I have a Vue like 15 minutes away from me and I haven't seen part 1. Actually I haven't seen any HP films apart from the 1st, 3rd and 4th...

ReputationRep:
    No one would go with me aha It's a long time to sit in the cinema, but that is actually amazing

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.