Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 & 2 Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Also this is pretty awesome so I had to share. I really want this as a poster in my bedroom.

The entire plot of Harry Potter on a single poster

Full size (let it load, it will be blurry until you let it load then zoom right in): http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5040/...225c3a63_o.jpg
    Flickr (you will need a flickr account to download the original 2000 pixel image)
    Source including posters for individual years: http://lucylou.livejournal.com/596984.html

I love it.
    Ape you are awesome

EDIT: Dunno if anyone has read these (posted them on my old LuhLah account) but someone on livejournal summarised the HP movies into 15 minute scripts, they're really funny.
    http://m15m.livejournal.com/15640.html - GOF
    http://m15m.livejournal.com/2237.html - POA
    http://m15m.livejournal.com/20930.html - HBP

ReputationRep:
    Wanted
    Sirius B
    He totes betrayed
    Harry's folks

:rofl:

That storyboard thingy is hilarious. Lol at child Voldy and Bathilda :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    It's friiiday friiiday gotta watch potter on friiiday!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by __Louise__)
    I've just booked my tickets for the 00:10 showing. Can't wait! I'm going to watch part one before I go, but I'm trying to work out if I'll have time to watch them all before Friday!
    Yes you will have time! I'm planning on watching one a day - got Philosopher's Stone on at the minute.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -honeybee-)
    Yes you will have time! I'm planning on watching one a day - got Philosopher's Stone on at the minute.
    Hehe I just finished watching philosophers stone, so weird to see how much they have changed and progressed as actors Starting chamber tommorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -honeybee-)
    I decided earlier I will have time and I've got Philosopher's Stone on now as well!

It will probably be better booking tickets.

My friends want to go when it's a bit quieter, but I don't since there's not as much buzz.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordenfruitbat)
    Hehe I just finished watching philosophers stone, so weird to see how much they have changed and progressed as actors Starting chamber tommorrow
    (Original post by __Louise__)
    I decided earlier I will have time and I've got Philosopher's Stone on now as well!
    :five:

ReputationRep:
    So peed off that I got my dates wrong and I'm away when it comes out in the UK. So in desperation, I'm seeing in french on the 13th in desperation!

ReputationRep:
    Buy Now!Dobby Doorstop!

ReputationRep:
    Just creepy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dunnicare)
    Just creepy.
    You know you want it! In memory of Dobby an all that.

ReputationRep:

I think I will have to buy one of these. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Eeeeeek! So frikin' excited!! ^^

ReputationRep:
    Gonna book tickets for Friday (:woo:), but I don't know whether to go with 3D or 2D.

What do we think? I don't want it to be rubbish/distracting, but I want it to be epic too, and 3D may do that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkpenguin)
    Gonna book tickets for Friday (:woo:), but I don't know whether to go with 3D or 2D.

What do we think? I don't want it to be rubbish/distracting, but I want it to be epic too, and 3D may do that!
    Go for 2D ;o 3D is normally crap and you have seen all the harry potter films in 2D you might aswell see the last in the same way I went for 2D for that reason and because I refuse to pay more for some crappy glasses and effect

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkpenguin)

I personally really don't like 3D... I just find the glasses detract from the experience, they just make things look washed out and grey :dontknow:

I'd just rather have the good old 2D experience... and it's cheaper! (I can be quite the old lady when it comes to spending my pennies).

ReputationRep:
    I started Potter in 2D. I'll bloody well finish it in 2D.

2D tickets for Potter are outpacing 3D ones in sales as well as the fact that this is a conversion of 2D to 3D which, combined with the fact that the movie will continue the dark look of the previous part, will look horribly dark.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cambo211)
    I started Potter in 2D. I'll bloody well finish it in 2D.
    Bloody this.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.