Turn on thread page Beta

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 & 2 watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Also this is pretty awesome so I had to share. I really want this as a poster in my bedroom.

The entire plot of Harry Potter on a single poster

Full size (let it load, it will be blurry until you let it load then zoom right in): http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5040/...225c3a63_o.jpg
    Flickr (you will need a flickr account to download the original 2000 pixel image)
    Source including posters for individual years: http://lucylou.livejournal.com/596984.html

I love it.
    Ape you are awesome

EDIT: Dunno if anyone has read these (posted them on my old LuhLah account) but someone on livejournal summarised the HP movies into 15 minute scripts, they're really funny.
    http://m15m.livejournal.com/15640.html - GOF
    http://m15m.livejournal.com/2237.html - POA
    http://m15m.livejournal.com/20930.html - HBP

ReputationRep:
    Wanted
    Sirius B
    He totes betrayed
    Harry's folks

:rofl:

That storyboard thingy is hilarious. Lol at child Voldy and Bathilda :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    It's friiiday friiiday gotta watch potter on friiiday!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by __Louise__)
    I've just booked my tickets for the 00:10 showing. Can't wait! I'm going to watch part one before I go, but I'm trying to work out if I'll have time to watch them all before Friday!
    Yes you will have time! I'm planning on watching one a day - got Philosopher's Stone on at the minute.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -honeybee-)
    Yes you will have time! I'm planning on watching one a day - got Philosopher's Stone on at the minute.
    Hehe I just finished watching philosophers stone, so weird to see how much they have changed and progressed as actors Starting chamber tommorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -honeybee-)
    I decided earlier I will have time and I've got Philosopher's Stone on now as well!

It will probably be better booking tickets.

My friends want to go when it's a bit quieter, but I don't since there's not as much buzz.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordenfruitbat)
    Hehe I just finished watching philosophers stone, so weird to see how much they have changed and progressed as actors Starting chamber tommorrow
    (Original post by __Louise__)
    I decided earlier I will have time and I've got Philosopher's Stone on now as well!
    :five:

ReputationRep:
    So peed off that I got my dates wrong and I'm away when it comes out in the UK. So in desperation, I'm seeing in french on the 13th in desperation!

ReputationRep:
    Buy Now!Dobby Doorstop!

ReputationRep:
    Just creepy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dunnicare)
    Just creepy.
    You know you want it! In memory of Dobby an all that.

ReputationRep:

I think I will have to buy one of these. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Eeeeeek! So frikin' excited!! ^^

ReputationRep:
    Gonna book tickets for Friday (:woo:), but I don't know whether to go with 3D or 2D.

What do we think? I don't want it to be rubbish/distracting, but I want it to be epic too, and 3D may do that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkpenguin)
    Gonna book tickets for Friday (:woo:), but I don't know whether to go with 3D or 2D.

What do we think? I don't want it to be rubbish/distracting, but I want it to be epic too, and 3D may do that!
    Go for 2D ;o 3D is normally crap and you have seen all the harry potter films in 2D you might aswell see the last in the same way I went for 2D for that reason and because I refuse to pay more for some crappy glasses and effect

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkpenguin)

I personally really don't like 3D... I just find the glasses detract from the experience, they just make things look washed out and grey :dontknow:

I'd just rather have the good old 2D experience... and it's cheaper! (I can be quite the old lady when it comes to spending my pennies).

ReputationRep:
    I started Potter in 2D. I'll bloody well finish it in 2D.

2D tickets for Potter are outpacing 3D ones in sales as well as the fact that this is a conversion of 2D to 3D which, combined with the fact that the movie will continue the dark look of the previous part, will look horribly dark.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cambo211)
    I started Potter in 2D. I'll bloody well finish it in 2D.
    Bloody this.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2011
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.