Turn on thread page Beta

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 & 2 watch

(Original post by HK11)
    [B]Favourite HP quotes of all time guys?
    Pretty much any quote where you substitute the word 'willy' with 'wand'. The immature hilarity. :rofl:

‎'Both Sirius and Snape lowered their willies... the unexpected entrance of so many witnesses seemed to have brought them to their senses... "But what's going on?" asked Mr. Weasley. "Nothing, Arthur," said Sirius, who was breathing heavily as though he had just run a long distance.'

‎"Harry's willy had still been in his hand when he had jumped - it had gone straight up one of the trolls nostrils"

"It was hard to relax with Hermione next to you reciting the twelve uses of dragon's blood or practising willy movements."

‎'My willy,' said Ron, in a shaky voice. 'Look at my willy.' It had snapped, almost in two; the tip was dangling limply, held on by a few splinters.

‎"Don't put your willy away boy, they might come back"

ReputationRep:
    Ooooo not long now! Anyone going to a midnight showing? I'm seeing the first half at 9:15 too, woo!

(Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    That's a lovely photo. I remember seeing the very first one in 2001 at the massive Cineworld in Glasgow which had just opened and the whole place was packed. Harry Potter and Lord of The Rings were my most anticipated movies. The next year was even better because of The Chamber of Secrets and Spider Man and the next LOTR!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Pretty much any quote where you substitute the word 'willy' with 'wand'. The immature hilarity. :rofl:
    Oh gosh, you just made me erupt into giggles like a little six year old girl. Shame on you.

In other news, I think we should all take some time out of our day to appreciate the awesomeness that is this T–shirt :yep:

:sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam_G)

:sexface:
    LOVE IT! :eek:

It's not a nice T-shirt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madjackismad)
    It's not a nice T-shirt.
    Okay, admittedly the word 'sleazy' does counter the overall awesomeness somewhat, but the half rhyme with weasley kinda makes up for it...

(At least in my deluded Harry Potter obsessed mind :sigh:)

ReputationRep:
    Just booked my tickets for the midnight screening! So excited!!!!!!!!!!!

(Original post by Liam_G)
    Okay, admittedly the word 'sleazy' does counter the overall awesomeness somewhat, but the half rhyme with weasley kinda makes up for it...

(At least in my deluded Harry Potter obsessed mind :sigh:)
    Yeah, I just hate fan t-shirts like that. I am excited though, I finished reading The Deathly Hallows for a 3rd time last week! Gonna be sad when it finishes.

ReputationRep:
    I'm WELL EXCITED!!!! Only another 27 hours and 15 mins to go!!!

ReputationRep:
    Aw Doesn't look like I'll be seeing part 1 before part 2 now. Even though I can get free tickets. My friends can't make it in time. Would it be really rude if I asked another friend to come with me just for part 1? They aren't coming to part 2 because of issues with someone who is going.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dobbys sock)
    Aw Doesn't look like I'll be seeing part 1 before part 2 now. Even though I can get free tickets. My friends can't make it in time. Would it be really rude if I asked another friend to come with me just for part 1? They aren't coming to part 2 because of issues with someone who is going.
    You could always go on your own?
    Is anyone else dressing up to go see it? My friend is coming round to watch part 1 on DVD and then we're going to the midnight showing. I've nicked my little sister's cloak and hat- the full length sleeves are 3/4 length on me but aside from that, it looks alright! So excited xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dobbys sock)
    Depends if they're a die-hard Potter fan... :holmes:

Although if I were in their shoes I wouldn't mind, I'm sure DHP2 will be in the cinemas for a good while, there'll be plenty of opportunities to see it

I'm setting off at 9.30 for the finale...oh gosh I can't wait! I've been avoiding Tumblr in case I stumble across some leaked images

ReputationRep:
    Tomorrow :dance:

I've promised to dress up as Harry Potter, , need to get my costume ready...... woottt... so excited :ymca:

...although, inside, I am quite sad too.....

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to see the first part for free at 9pm then going to the theatre next door to see the midnight showing So excited! I wanted to dress up : (

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phalanges)
    Retro-fitted 3D. It's going to look terrible.

It's got pretty much the same budget as Tron: Legacy has, and yet I can guarantee that Tron will look many, many times better.
    In what way? 3D looks ok, but doesn't really add that much.

Harry potter has a nearly £100 million bigger budget.

ReputationRep:
    I'm heading off in an hour and a half. Pizza hut treat then part 1, then part 2. Ahhh so excited.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lyrical_lie)
    I'm going to see the first part for free at 9pm then going to the theatre next door to see the midnight showing So excited! I wanted to dress up : (
    You still have time to prepare. I'm so last minute, im heading off now to buy some fabric to make a robe :P I do hope the fabric store isnt closed!!!

ReputationRep:
    Are people seeing it in 3D or 2D? I'm 2D myself, not a fan of 3D. I noticed the 2D tickets selling faster round here actually!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CookieDoughLove)
    Are people seeing it in 3D or 2D? I'm 2D myself, not a fan of 3D. I noticed the 2D tickets selling faster round here actually!
    2D, some of my friends wear glasses and they hate 3D. They are selling fast, we booked our seats yesterday and half the cinema was already completely booked out.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 12, 2011
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.