Turn on thread page Beta

who do you love more, your nana or your dad? watch

ReputationRep:
    I love my nana mre :yep: but thats because its your nana and you have to love your nana, and their cooking Oh god everyones going to go mad at me for this, but anyway...my dad is alright

ReputationRep:
    I love my Granny for giving me the opportunities she has given me and for helping me achieve my one goal in life; but I love my Daddy for all the things he helps me do and does for me. I love them the same I'd say.

But my Granny's cook. No, its awful, her pheasant pie looks like poop :teehee: But then my Daddy has never ever cooked a meal in his life, bar porriage.

ReputationRep:
    i'm on my way to rape ur nana

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rami7)
    i'm on my way to rape ur nana

this

ReputationRep:
    I love both of them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slacker07906)
    I love my nana mre :yep: but thats because its your nana and you have to love your nana, and their cooking Oh god everyones going to go mad at me for this, but anyway...my dad is alright
    Don't remember nana....

She's long gone...

Don't like daddy much anyway...

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm, both nanas are pretty cool, but my dad's pretty impressive in his own way, so probably dad, with both nans finishing a close second.

ReputationRep:
    My Nan, definitely.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.