Turn on thread page Beta

any one with pcos? dianette/co-cyprindiol watch

Hi

I have been prescribed co-cyprindiol/dianette and was wondering at what time of the day is it best to take it? I was really over thinking before taking it and was gettingreally depressed. It was only yesterday around 11.30ish I thought I need to start taking it if I want to do something about PCOS. Now it says on the packet to take it near enough the same time. Is 11 pm too late? What time do you take it?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Take it anytime of day you like. It absorbs easier on an empty stomach. Once you've chosen a time, take it the same time everyday

Hope this helps!

(Original post by iced_dragon_agility)
    Take it anytime of day you like. It absorbs easier on an empty stomach. Once you've chosen a time, take it the same time everyday

Hope this helps!

See I just randomly took it at night like an idiot so taking it at night time should not be a problem? I was unsure so just took my second pill about 30 mins ago.

Thanks for your help

ReputationRep:
    Time of day doesn't make a difference

(Original post by iced_dragon_agility)
    Time of day doesn't make a difference
    Thank you

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 25, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.