Turn on thread page Beta

Big breasts - which coat style is best? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    As it's been so cold the last couple of days, I'm thinking it's about time to invest in a good quality winter coat, hopefully one that will last me a couple of winters.

I'm useless with fashion though, so if anyone could help with what would suit me I'd be very grateful!

5ft 4
    size 12 bottom, 12/14 top
    apple body shape
    Narrow shoulders
    34E breasts

Most of my clothing is in neutral colours: denim, black, white, navy, khaki etc. I don't really like caramel as it washes me out. I'm very pale, blonde hair, blue eyes. I'm a bit rock chick in the way I like to dress, think Fearne Cottons' style. As I'm a 34e, i don't want anything that makes my bust look too 'matronly', and a bit on the short side so nothing too long.

Any ideas on colour and style that would work for me? I've tried on a leather and aviator jacket and both looked horrendous! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I think we need pics before we can decide :sexface:

ReputationRep:

It's unisex

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    I think we need pics before we can decide :sexface:
    There are a few pics on my prof link if that helps? Really need one but don't want to end up spending on one that looks crap

Forget that, it's only a facial pic. I'll try to find a full length

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laura loo)
    There are a few pics on my prof link if that helps? Really need one but don't want to end up spending on one that looks crap

Forget that, it's only a facial pic. I'll try to find a full length
    definitely a full length one is needed :yes:

is it a coincidence that you're on 69 posts at the moment? :perv:

Spoiler:
    Show
    ok, I'll stop now :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fusion)

It's unisex

:rofl2:

What the **** is that? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    definitely a full length one is needed :yes:

is it a coincidence that you're on 69 posts at the moment? :perv:

Spoiler:
    Show
    ok, I'll stop now :getmecoat:

Ok, I can only find one full length but have no idea how to upload it from my pictures? :confused:

(Original post by In2deep)

What the **** is that? :rofl:
    A sleeping bag?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S-man10)
    A sleeping bag?
    WTF?

Stop and look at it before you act smart, look at those 4 poses and then ask yourself if that is normal.

Some people :facepalm2:

WTF?

Stop and look at it before you act smart, look at those 4 poses and then ask yourself if that is normal.

Some people :facepalm2:

Its a coat *** sleeping bag or something. Look at the pic where the man is lying down ffs.

ReputationRep:
    A sleeping bag?
    It's a sleeping coat, actually. :p:

ReputationRep:

Its a coat *** sleeping bag or something. Look at the pic where the man is lying down ffs.

Yeah, that's not quite the look I was going for tbh...

ReputationRep:

He even ripped a part off and sat on it? I mean wtf? when will I ever need this? And to top it of, the model acts like it's all cool.

That my friend is LOLworthy and I obliged :smug:

He even ripped a part off and sat on it? I mean wtf? when will I ever need this? And to top it of, the model acts like it's all cool.

That my friend is LOLworthy and I obliged :smug:
    Oh STFU!

It is for the hardcore naturists obviously.

ReputationRep:
    I have almost the same shape as you, just a bit more hourglass, what's your waist like, because if you have quite a flat tummy, go for one that cinches in at the waist with a belt, like maybe a trench? gives you curves in the right places

ReputationRep:
    The moment you put "breasts" in the title you lost all chances of a serious response...

... Pics or GTFO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChunkymunkyDJC)
    The moment you put "breasts" in the title you lost all chances of a serious response...

... Pics or GTFO.
    Brain process was simple:

*Title says "blah blah breast blah blah*

*click fast*
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Do Bravissimo still do coats?

Edit: Yes, they do. This might help you: http://www.bravissimo.com/products/c...ts-and-jackets

ReputationRep:
    I have pretty much the same shape as you.
    I tend to go for fitted coats/jackets so although my top half is large you can still see I have a small waist and then it can flare out around my hips giving me a better hourglass shape.
    No double breasted.
    Because im short I go for longish ones so that it elongates me.
    No high necks, always a V cut so it doesnt look like my boobs are growing out from my chin :lol:

ReputationRep:
    LOL,sleeping bag,haha

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.