The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
DlightSwitch
Egos aside, would you two guys describe yourself as good looking?

Just wondering if that might have anything to do with it..

pic in profile. id say because i care about clothing, hygiene and care about smelling good girls notice me.
Reply 21
masterglen3
Over the last 3 months I've amassed about 9 different colognes, I like the smell, but it becomes nothing on me, i wore JPG for 2 months, zero effect, started using D&G the one, and may have FINALLY found a signature fragrance that really goes well with me. I must have weird body chemistry

D&G the one is one of the most sexiest perfumes ever! But it's projection and longevity isnt as good as the ones i mentioned. Youll get 4-5 hours with the one, while jpg gives you minimal 8 hours of fragrance...
Reply 22
masterglen3
Over the last 3 months I've amassed about 9 different colognes, I like the smell, but it becomes nothing on me, i wore JPG for 2 months, zero effect, started using D&G the one, and may have FINALLY found a signature fragrance that really goes well with me. I must have weird body chemistry

Do you wear D&G The One on a daily basis, throughout the day? If so, that's odd, i can't imagine that particular fragrance being used outside of a dating enviroment. It's very smoky and gentleman like.
Reply 23
Lolicon
D&G the one is one of the most sexiest perfumes ever! But it's projection and longevity isnt as good as the ones i mentioned. Youll get 4-5 hours with the one, while jpg gives you minimal 8 hours of fragrance...

True in theory, but it doesn't apply to everyone. While my best mate gets hardly any sillage from clinique happy, like many people, i can put on about 2 sprays and it remains potent on me for a good 7 hours. Fragrances on me last long anyway, maybe it's a skin thing or maybe it's the insane amount of fruit and veg i eat.
n33t
lol i duno why but i would almsot always say! thats if i know the person (not to a stranger off the street)

*sigh*
Lolicon

JPG is just a beast. I have a small bottle of the new JPG flanker le male terrible, and I can smell it on my skin like 3 days later even after showering. The D&G one does smell really good, I have to use the body wash though, and carry around a small atomizer to top it up after a couple of hours.
damos92
Do you wear D&G The One on a daily basis, throughout the day? If so, that's odd, i can't imagine that particular fragrance being used outside of a dating enviroment. It's very smoky and gentleman like.

I wear it throughout the day, but not every day. I have YSL La nuit for night time and intimate wear, and that is just untouchable, it's like Mo Rivera in the Yankee team, it wont ever get removed from the line up, it's the go-to. D&G works really well on my skin, it loses the smokiness which other people get, and sits as a very warm, intriguing fragrance, I wear it when meeting my girlfriend for a movie, going for lunch on a more intimate basis. It's more my style, I wear the over coat, and the scarf, walk with a confident swagger, the cologne really adds to the masculine, mysterious aura i try to portray. When doing really basic stuff however (grocery shopping, gym, class) I wear A&F Fitch or le terrible.

By the way, I'm not sure I can recognise that scent in your display picture, it must be liquid awesome if you're getting complimented 4 times a day lol
Lolicon
pic in profile. id say because i care about clothing, hygiene and care about smelling good girls notice me.

I might have to buy some of this jpg.. This thread has me sold :rolleyes:

Thanks for the reply though dude
Reply 28
masterglen3
JPG is just a beast. I have a small bottle of the new JPG flanker le male terrible, and I can smell it on my skin like 3 days later even after showering. The D&G one does smell really good, I have to use the body wash though, and carry around a small atomizer to top it up after a couple of hours.

Terrible is really good right? Whats the difference? I think it's more fresh and less powdery...
Reply 29
DlightSwitch
I might have to buy some of this jpg.. This thread has me sold :rolleyes:

Thanks for the reply though dude

Jean Paul Guatier Le Male...It's top 3 of every mans cologne collection, and is my (any many many others) most complimented cologne...
Yeah it's really nice, I find it's love or hate though. When girls smell it they either go weak for it, or they are kinda really indifferent to it. I had to decrease it's use as my girl at the moment isnt too keen. It has a really big grapefruit beginning, and it's also very peppery which i actually don't care for, but then it settles down and you can really smell the vanilla and the lavender, and becomes a really intriguing fragrance, i do feel good wearing it. Gay guys go crazy for it too, just walking through department stores I've had a couple of male compliments, usually the women are more reserved, they don't know whether to be intimidated or turned on, it takes them a few sniffs to decide. Hence the name le terrible, the bad man lol!
skipp
It's how I met my boyfriend :daydreaming:

Although admittedly that was because my friend encouraged me to meet 'this guy who smelt good from her art class' so wasn't completely out of the blue :p:

Think he thought everyone had gone a bit nuts tbh :erm:

Whats this perfume that attracted so many people? :biggrin:
Lol no, I'd never say it to a stranger!

Well.....if I was drunk, I probably would slur about how nice it is for a while.
The_Timepasser

In the end it turned out to be his natural scent and a fruity hair gel lol!!! she answered it on the first page :wink:
Lolicon
Jean Paul Guatier Le Male...It's top 3 of every mans cologne collection, and is my (any many many others) most complimented cologne...

Yeah I already googled it :P: I'm clueless about this kinda stuff, every cologne I have was bought for me as a gift so I've never really picked one before, but you sound like an expert so I'll take your advice. Thanks again!
masterglen3
In the end it turned out to be his natural scent and a fruity hair gel lol!!! she answered it on the first page :wink:

lol wasn't expecting that! And I guess I should try JPG...most of them never seem to stay long enough on me. I doubt its to do with the fruits and vegetables...I'm vegetarian!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 36
I used to cover myself in Brut but it was likes Bees to pollen. The girls couldn't keep away, they know aswell it's the scent of champions. It's almost cheating. Sex Panther is good aswell but only works 60% of the time, everytime.
Reply 37
The_Timepasser

Herbal essences :yep: maybe worth a try? Coconut smelling shampoos are other ones I've noticed that leave hair smelling pretty good :cool:

Think you have to be a nice smelling person to begin with though (not sure how that works, it just does :p:), I never get quite the same effect with it :sad: he now uses pantenne and still smells pretty awesome :cute:
skipp
Herbal essences :yep: maybe worth a try? Coconut smelling shampoos are other ones I've noticed that leave hair smelling pretty good :cool:

Think you have to be a nice smelling person to begin with though (not sure how that works, it just does :p:), I never get quite the same effect with it :sad: he now uses pantenne and still smells pretty awesome :cute:

From the sounds of things, this guy just sweats awesomeness :p:
Reply 39
Gaaaaaaaaah, there is nothing more attractive than a guy who smells incredible :sexface:
But in saying that, I have never and would never walk up to a random to tell him he smells good! :p: Close guy friends and boyfriends obviously yes, but not someone walking by you on the street. That is a little creepy :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending