Turn on thread page Beta

>"!*A Great Challenge for Great People*!"< watch

ReputationRep:
    Ladies and Gentlemen, visitors of this so great TSR!

I warmly invite you, those of you who are strong-willed and confident, to take part in the greatest challenge of them all! (Well, at least those who have hit puberty!)

This is not a joke.

This is not for the light-hearted.

Recently, a number of you citizens may have seen the 'No masturbation for 30 days' challenge floating around this forum.

I have completed this challenge, and some may even say that the success has gotten to my head!

The OP, on the other hand, did not fare so well.....

I incurred so many benefits and positive effects that I am preparing to continue for a long, long time, if not indefinitely...

People! Listen up!

I hereby proclaim and present the greatest challenge of them all ( at least concerning all things pubertal!):

"THE NO MASTURBATION FOR 10 MONTHS CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!"

Wait...what?

Too grand??

A bit excessive, you say?

No, I am deadly serious.

As serious as Zeus was, when He hurled Kronos down from Olympos into the murky pits of Tartarus.

You get the point.

I am confident and believe that I can do this, as I found the 30-day challenge quite easy; subtracting the near violations of the challenge at some instances.

Rules are as follows:

- 1. The masturbation implied in this challenge is the deliberate masturbating to full ejaculation etc : this violates the challenge and you have thus failed.

- 2. Sexual activity with another is deemed acceptable and does not violate the challenge (as masturbation is a solitary activity and does not aid well-being as one is considered a loner in the sexual context as this is false pleasure.)

- 3. Masturbation with another (falling under article 2 above), is not exactly advised yet it does not violate the terms of the challenge (again, it is not solitary.)

- 4. If one fails (under the terms of article 1), then if the desire to succeed is still retained within oneself, one must commence the challenge from the day of failure.

(Also, as a sub-article, as 10 months seems daunting, people may tweak the time-scale for personal convenience, but please state your timescale in your post.)

Of course you may not agree with my notions here and that is fine. But surely many know the negative consequences of masturbation?

Can you not differentiate between the time before you first masturbated and the time thereafter?

The long and short-term fatigue after masturbation etc?

Some words of advice-

- I urge people to research what happens in the body and the brain when one masturbates ( it is quite different than with intercourse with another!)

- It is advised that you keep yourself busy with tangible things such as hanging with friends, engaging in new activities, going out, reading books, studying etc

- It is especially unproductive to submerge yourself in wasteful activities as this simply defeats the purpose of the challenge.

- Predominantly important is that you should engage in an array of sporting activities as this allows for an outlet of your rage and frustration from rocketing hormones! (I can testify to this )

I hope people will encourage one another and I will certainly encourage those who are serious about this.

I, for one, am most definitely not going to falter in this one - after all I did complete the other one without any procrastinations or restarts!

I am a serious guy and I do not play around with competitions!

I expect, and warmly welcome comments, feedback and criticisms. However, I humbly request that negative and pessimistic comments to not be uttered at all and that bitter diatribes should be avoided!

Once again, this is:

:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: "THE NO MASTURBATION FOR 10 MONTHS CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!" :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

ALL SUCCESSFUL winners will get rep me, and others if they agree to it. (The remaining motivation is from your self!)

I have a feeling that I may be the only one to successfully complete this without failing once.:yep:

Good luck and goodspeed.....:cool:

:party: LET THE GAMES BEGIN. :party:
    The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
    Poll
    How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.