Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Well, just that. Lectures for History 1A are at 10 am, as far as I understand, but where?

ReputationRep:
    well, they are in a lot of places.
    i can't remember them off hand but i go to the one in Boyd Orr.
    both lecture theatre A and B have history lectures at 10am tuesday, wednesday and thursday
    the one im in (A) is quite busy but get there early like i do and you'll be fine.
    B has spaces, or so i'm told.
    see you around!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xStaceyy)
    well, they are in a lot of places.
    i can't remember them off hand but i go to the one in Boyd Orr.
    both lecture theatre A and B have history lectures at 10am tuesday, wednesday and thursday
    the one im in (A) is quite busy but get there early like i do and you'll be fine.
    B has spaces, or so i'm told.
    see you around!
    Great, thanks! So there are no lectures on Mondays or Fridays, then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eldkatt)
    Great, thanks! So there are no lectures on Mondays or Fridays, then?
    nope
    might have tutorials though, have you booked them through moodle?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xStaceyy)
    nope
    might have tutorials though, have you booked them through moodle?
    OK. No, I'm not actually enrolled yet. I just decided to change to it, and am going to talk to my adviser on Monday morning. Should be all right, I hope.

One more thing, while I'm still in the process of asking stupid questions... What have the lectures so far been about? Is there a reading list that I could look at to catch up? Of course I'll get the answer to this after the weekend, but in the meantime... :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eldkatt)
    OK. No, I'm not actually enrolled yet. I just decided to change to it, and am going to talk to my adviser on Monday morning. Should be all right, I hope.

One more thing, while I'm still in the process of asking stupid questions... What have the lectures so far been about? Is there a reading list that I could look at to catch up? Of course I'll get the answer to this after the weekend, but in the meantime... :P
    You can go on moodle anyway, you dont need to actually be enrolled in or part of the course.

In moodle if you go to the correct section it will ask you if you want to enroll in that course (this is different from actual enrolment, it is just moodle speak) and then it will let you access timetables etc. for that course. You should also be able to access lecture notes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CJN)
    You can go on moodle anyway, you dont need to actually be enrolled in or part of the course.
    True, but you need an enrolment key for some courses, including History, which I don't have. They probably have a reason for using enrolment keys, so I'll not ask for it to be posted here...

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.