Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you think this toned girl is too thin? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Is that last pic a beached whale?

ReputationRep:
    Well one things for sure....her face isn't pretty

ReputationRep:
    Don't like white girls to begin with, no boobs infact in picture 2 my pectoral muscles are larger :/

ReputationRep:
    what a ******* hippo

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    She's not really that thin. Just normal/average.

(Original post by the writer)
    in2deep opts for sarcasm on a somewhat regular basis
    He's a sarcastic guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJkG.1)
    Dude it is the same girl, all 5 pics - and yeah she's English.
    Thanks. Will put one of the URLs on another site where someone is claiming all British girls are ugly. I know where he is coming from but hemust see this girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twl)
    Thanks. Will put one of the URLs on another site where someone is claiming all British girls are ugly. I know where he is coming from but hemust see this girl.
    How can anyone say that lol?!

But it comes down to personal taste; you can no more persuade him that there are 'good looking' British girls than you can make him like / dislike stilton cheese.

ReputationRep:
    who is she

ReputationRep:
    She's probably below the average weight for a woman, but I definitely wouldn't describe her as too thin. More like ideal, imo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laurie57)
    She's probably below the average weight for a woman, but I definitely wouldn't describe her as too thin. More like ideal, imo
    I know right.

What you say to this: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1418593

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJkG.1)
    K I was surprised at some of the replies in another thread calling a clearly chubby girl "perfectly slim" etc.

And people round here slate toned girls a bit, for no apparent cogent reason.

Let me put this out to TSR... what ya think:

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    She looks okay,imo....nothing spectacular.......Although I "see" why some people might think she is "fat".....but she isnt...I think the fact that she is tall helps her body frame a lot....if she were short and had that body frame, then she might be regarded as "full-bodied" ., if that makes any sense... But for a tall girl, she has a "full" body frame... NOT fat, but "full body" frame.....which looks good on her because she is tall....

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.