Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm about to have choral scholarship auditions tomorrow at Cambridge and it turns out that I have an interview with the Reverend of the college? I wonder what kind of interview this is going to be like... any ideas/experiences?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Athena)
    Chances are the chaplain/dean (whatever the college choose to call him) is also an academic tutor and may even teach the subject you're applying for (eg the dean at Pembroke also teaches classics and theology/philosophy). I imagine he or she will want to know if you're committed to singing as often as the scholarship requires, how well you fit with the ethos of the college etc.
    Oh thank you for the useful info! The nerves are setting in now... Thank you again!

(Original post by Selendis)
    I'm about to have choral scholarship auditions tomorrow at Cambridge and it turns out that I have an interview with the Reverend of the college? I wonder what kind of interview this is going to be like... any ideas/experiences?

Thanks
    I have one on Wednesday. How did yours go? Was it very nerve wracking?

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.