Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I am sick and tired of being treated like dirt watch

Announcements

Please keep anon.

This is more of a rant.

I am getting really pissed off. All the time, my mum keeps on insisting me to do this and to do that. Never, my brother.; Now, she wants me to go somewhere. I can't be arsed to be honest. She can tell my brother to go. He is sitting there doing nothing but on the computer. I am sick and tired of being nagged to do stupid chores and errands for her.
    It feels like I am a slave, half the time.
    I just want to go to the Co-op and want to get a few things nicely. I am done.
    :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    same position. but i rant too much

ReputationRep:
    Being Asians/African sucks huh?
    Parenting is not something you can learn.

I use to be a bit like you 4 years ago but now I don't really get asked to do much and if I am I jsut go ahead and help.

ReputationRep:
    So your moaning that your mum, who probably works hard to feed you, clothe and put a roof over your head, wants you to do a few chores when you would rather sit on your arse?

The cheek of it, punch her in the head.

ReputationRep:
    Lol. Try having asian parents :o:

im in the same position with my stepmum, its best to just do what she says, the quicker you get it done the faster you can get back to whatever you want to, its not worth the arguments, and like someone said above your mum is probably working and doind a lot for you

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 25, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.