Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Conclusion to my 'Got a girl pregnant' thread... watch

Announcements

No one seems to read the whole thread and keep giving me advice so i'll say it again:

The girl plays football, shes on the girls team. Anyway a football had hit her badly in the stomach about 4 days ago. Caused the miscarriage. She bled loads but thankfully she isnt preg anymore. Seen papers to prove it, shes a bit weird and i had doubts she could have been lying but she isnt.
    So there you have it. Got a girl preg, football kills potential son/daughter, and i now have that lovely chapter to never be able to forget to add to my list of life long mistakes :/
    She spent last night in hospital because she fainted due to blood loss and just feeling weak.

ReputationRep:
    You serious? If this is a joke its sick.

ReputationRep:
    You are sick.

ReputationRep:
    err wow, that's not something to joke about really.

ReputationRep:
    What is this I don't even

Read other thread

ReputationRep:
    God, your strange.

well for your sakes im glad fate handled it and she didnt have to make "the choice", if i was in her position i would have liked the decision to be taken out of my hands too.

anon as boyf on here, wouldnt like him seeing what i think about this.

ReputationRep:
    'thankfully she isn't peg any more'

More like thankfully you aren't going to be that poor babies dad anymore, you sicko!

ReputationRep:
    Wtf there is a limit to what you are meant to joke and troll about you know!! This is a bit disgusting and fked up

ReputationRep:
    this has got to be a troll.

I dont think it is a troll.

ReputationRep:
    Why are you so obsessed with 'seeing papers' to prove aspects of your girlfriend's reproductive health? :lolwut: It's really bizarre how you've mentioned that twice...

Are people even given 'papers' which prove they've had a miscarriage? :curious:

ReputationRep:
    Sounds rough. I read this in the other thread so it does make sense if you read the other thread too.
    Still, thats a bit... wow.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I didn't read the other thread but why do people think it's a troll?

I don't think it's a troll. Saying, "she had a miscarriage but at least she's not pregnant anymore" isn't anywhere near funny by anyone's sense of humour. Think OP is just a freak?

ReputationRep:
    Why is everyone saying it's a joke? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    What is this... I don't even-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pink Bullets)
    Why are you so obsessed with 'seeing papers' to prove aspects of your girlfriend's reproductive health? :lolwut: It's really bizarre how you've mentioned that twice...

Are people even given 'papers' which prove they've had a miscarriage? :curious:
    Haha I thought that as well, apparently there's 'papers' for everything these days!

Who gets papers for having a miscarriage, did the doctor write it down just in case she forgot?

ReputationRep:
    I'm just going to assume you used the vacuum cleaner.

ReputationRep:
    Your either a really lucky guy or a 2 part troll.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 26, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.