Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Conclusion to my 'Got a girl pregnant' thread... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teddybomb)
    Haha I thought that as well, apparently there's 'papers' for everything these days!

Who gets papers for having a miscarriage, did the doctor write it down just in case she forgot?

I know someone who has had a miscarriage before and you are given something simular to a death certificate. I guess its just incase you wanted to keep it as a reminder of what happened.
    If op wanted papers for everything, it shows a massive lack of trust in whatever was going on with said girl.

ReputationRep:
    aw poor girl but it's the best thing all round to be honest. doesn't have to feel the regret/guilt of an abortion that some people feel. and she's way too young to have a baby and look after it properly.

hope she's ok. you could have been a bit for tactful and kind/supportive.

why are people saying what he's saying sick? miscarriages happen to a lot people , at least this one was a positive one. you don't get many good miscarriages.

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong with saying "at least she's not pregnant anymore"?!

Why is it a joke?

I don't think it's sick..

ReputationRep:
    Well, that's fate for you. Seriously, though, try to show a little more compassion towards the poor girl.

ReputationRep:
    If this is true it just shows that you need to watch out with your wishes.

ReputationRep:
    You got lucky.

ReputationRep:
    So why are you making a thread? That's just sick.

ReputationRep:
    Lucky *******.

ReputationRep:
    We didn't need to know this. Stop airing your dirty laundry on here.

ReputationRep:
    1 - I don't think he's trolling.
    2 - I don't think he's actively trying to make light of it. Ever been in a situation as complex as this? Lots of people's ways of dealing with it is to make jokes, sometimes to trick themselves into thinking it wasn't that serious or letting others believe it hasn't hurt/affected them as deeply as it has. Do the decent thing and, if you believe it to be real, cut him some slack.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    No one seems to read the whole thread and keep giving me advice so i'll say it again:

The girl plays football, shes on the girls team. Anyway a football had hit her badly in the stomach about 4 days ago. Caused the miscarriage. She bled loads but thankfully she isnt preg anymore. Seen papers to prove it, shes a bit weird and i had doubts she could have been lying but she isnt.
    So there you have it. Got a girl preg, football kills potential son/daughter, and i now have that lovely chapter to never be able to forget to add to my list of life long mistakes :/
    She spent last night in hospital because she fainted due to blood loss and just feeling weak.
    Listen, i'm really sorry for being so ignorant on your previous thread, and this one i won't give you useless advice you don't need :/

how are you feeling about this?

(Original post by ElectronicPanda)
    Listen, i'm really sorry for being so ignorant on your previous thread, and this one i won't give you useless advice you don't need :/

how are you feeling about this?
    I'm coping i guess. If i read this from someone else, i'd think its a troll thread, because its so far fetched its almost scary.
    She is ok now, she is still bleeding. I kind of had a go at her because of the whole, keeping the baby to get back at me thing. Which i thought and do still think is effing pathetic and stupidly immature.
    What i meant is at least she miscarried, so she didnt have to have the guilt of actively killing off a life. She got hit by a ball by someone else, so that is in no way her fault especially considering she didnt even know she was preg.
    Everyone here just jumps to conclusions though. I made this thread just for a bit of support i guess and to vent. Didnt get any though...

(Original post by cheer_up_love)
    We didn't need to know this. Stop airing your dirty laundry on here.
    Oh do one you ugly bint. And no, gazing up as if you have seen an angel doesnt make you look any more attractive.
    Not in the mood for your idiotic comments.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think this is a troll. Poor girl You sort of got lucky and didn't at all at the same time Hope you and her are okay - give her support. Can you imagine how awful she must feel right now? 'If I hadn't been in the way I wouldn't have gotten hit', etc. BE THERE FOR HER.

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

that sucks... (for the girl I mean)

ReputationRep:
    yh i got papers when i had my miscraggiages

ReputationRep:
    I think I may be the only one but.... I lol'd

ReputationRep:
    how very convenient...:curious:

ReputationRep:
    Why would a pregnant girl play football - knowing the risk of injury - if her intention wasn't to try and lose the baby?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jd1411)
    Why would a pregnant girl play football - knowing the risk of injury - if her intention wasn't to try and lose the baby?
    She didnt know she was, as you wouldnt if you were on the injection :rolleyes:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 26, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.