Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ok, so in my dance class I need to have a lot stronger legs and feet, and the sooner the better, seeing as otherwise I'll fall behind. I don't need massive, bulky calves or anything extreme, but I need to become stronger.
    Also, I can only fit short ten minute sessions daily into my schedule, if that. So exercises that require a lot of time daily are unfortunately out of the question.
    Does anyone know any exercises that would help me build muscles in my legs and feet.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely barbell squats.

ReputationRep:
    They'd probably do a lot of good, but they'd involve going to a gym or buying Barbells.
    Thanks though.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe some box jumps then, or just bodyweight squats.
    (google either)

ReputationRep:
    Ok cheers, both look good.

ReputationRep:
    just get something heavy (a decent pair of dumbells could work) and squat with the dumbells at your side.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.