Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

Sorry if this seems really obvious to you seasoned Uni goers, but I'm new here. What's the easiest bus route from Fallowfield to Old Trafford? Because all I can think of doing is travelling into town...& then kind of going back on myself, is that the only way? & Any idea how long the journey takes? Ta! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cj__x)
    Hey guys

Take any bus from Fallowfield up Oxford road and get off at the Business School/Aquatics Centre / Scream pub junction. Walk round the corner (i.e turn left) and there is a bus stop - get on the 250 bus and that drops you outside Old Trafford (before carrying on to the Trafford Centre).

It will probably take you about half an hour in total.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much!

ReputationRep:
    I don't go to Manchester Uni but you taking the bus into town then catching the 250 to O.T works. Takes about 40/50 minutes from town to Old Trafford. Or you can get off at Oxford Road and catch the 250 bus from hulme instead of going all the way into town.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cj__x)
    Thank you so much!
    Welcome There's a really good journey planner here that you just put where your are and where you want to get to and it tells you how (what bus, tram or train) and how long it will take.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.