The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Gay.
Reply 2
I would say - 'You are gay.'
Reply 3
whats gay about this? would you not want to experience love as a raw emotion
Reply 4
Well sex isnt just about raw animal instincts, it can also be about love and emotion.

If its important to you in a relationship, introduce it slowly once youve been together a while
Reply 5
I'd say that someone told him to say that because he wants sex, and thus tried to appear sensitive.
No sex, or just not a relationship based on sex?

I'm not asexual and don't see myself falling for an asexual any time soon.

If it came up in a romantic conversation and he said he loved that our relationship was based on emotions and love and not just physical chemistry, I'd like that as long as he meant it.
I'd say "What the ****? I cannot go out with you."
Orwell
I'd say that someone told him to say that because he wants sex, and thus tried to appear sensitive.

^This. /Thread
Reply 9
pretty much all of the above

if i was insecure,i might also think he found me hideous
but that would be unlikely, seeing as we were going out
so gay, or using reverse psychology to get into my pants
If he doesn't want to have sex and you do then you should dump him.
Reply 11
How does having sex make it not based on emotion anyway?
Reply 12
Not all relationships are based on sex I think that it is sad that people cant have feelings for each other without sex, you guys talk about it like you are dogs.
I would say "You can have both within a relationship you fool, and if you want a relationship with no sex - that relationship will not be with me. Bye."
Reply 14
Maybe he meant he wants a relationship more than just just sex? He might not mean "no sex at all in our relationship" like some people are thinking.
Reply 15
Please send him my way!! He would be the perfect guy!!
Anonymous
Not all relationships are based on sex I think that it is sad that people cant have feelings for each other without sex, you guys talk about it like you are dogs.

hahahahahahhaahah.. please tell me your name I want to +rep you
If I was in a relationship and my boyfriend only wanted it based on emotion I would be his friend
If I'm sexually attracted to the guy I want to rip his clothes off and bang him in bed.
(edited 13 years ago)
No sex ever, or just wait?
Anonymous

Wow.

No, some of us just like sex and wouldn't be happy in a sex free relationship.

I adore my boyfriend and would love him even if he lost his penis in a freak accident and developed a phobia of labia. That doesn't mean I'd be happy with a sex free relationship.

I think some people are being really pathetic and cynical here, yes. All the 'he must be gay' comments are tiresome and it's sad that some people would jump to the conclusion that he was trying to be super nice to get laid.

Latest

Trending

Trending