Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am retaking B1A and B1B in November, because i got C's. In the others i got A's and B's. I have been using AQA Biology revision guide and i have been doing past papers, my results vary from 28-32 out of 36. Does anyone have tips for revision who got A's and A* in B1A and B1B, also how did you get top grades in the Bio papers. I need about 43 or above in UMS marks. Thanks, big help needed

ReputationRep:
    We all got given the actual AQA Biology textbooks and they go into a lot more detatil than the revision guides and I got A* but they're only useful if your are good at revising large amounts of information and doing a lot of reading. They are also quite expensive.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.