The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yeah it'll mostly be in you so make sure you have tissues or something next to the bed before you start. If you have really strong pelvic muscles you might just be able to hold it in long enough to get to the bathroom, but definitely don't just stand up without holding it in/cleaning up first.
Reply 2
LemonKitty
Yeah it'll mostly be in you so make sure you have tissues or something next to the bed before you start. If you have really strong pelvic muscles you might just be able to hold it in long enough to get to the bathroom, but definitely don't just stand up without holding it in/cleaning up first.

Strange question but if you had sex upside down, would the cum go inside you deeper and stay in you?
Reply 3
Justin1265
Strange question but if you had sex upside down, would the cum go inside you deeper and stay in you?

Only until you turned around again. Gravity does tend to spoil all the fun sometimes :P
Its not that bad.I actually quite like it,we play this game "Who gets the tissues quicker" lol I also dont like going jumping up straight away,so much nicer if he stays there for a bit,until get gets soft even if it runs out a bit.
Actually though some may leak out most of the semen will be stored in the spermatheca where it will be released at the start of the next oestrus cycle.
this is too X-rated for me......how old are you guys..just out of curiosity.....
It never "stays in you" Even when it impregnates you, you still get some kind of dripage.
it drips out and i have to get the tissues, its damn annoying when all i wanna do is lie there and recover

and for int_applicant i'm 19
Reply 9
It drips out. Best to have a sex towel.
Reply 10
or...if you put your pants on while your laying down then when you stand up you get nice wet pants a real treat if you get a bit peckish later
It drips out when your not on the pill too though?
Anonymous

Is that a serious question?

holy jesus give me strength to not rip into this.
Anonymous

Not if it's confined inside a condom...
It actually causes the woman to melt like on Alien
Reply 15
It will come out if you stand up straight away. I try and lay down for as long as possible, then pop a pantyliner in my knickers when I do get up. The best time for him to come inside you is just before you go to sleep at night, I always find by the morning there is practically nothing there. The alternative is to always have some baby wipes handy, you'll soon find this is second nature and always have some in your bag :p:
(edited 13 years ago)
As soon as you become vertical (standing up) it does tend to drip which is why I am often quick to get a tissue to wip myself.

G8D
It will drip.
Depending on the position you have sex in it will either end up all of your boyfriend or in a puddle on the bed.

Best option is for you to be on top and when he comes pull out and sit on his face.

Lol sit on his face, strange. I have known men in the past though who like women sitting on their face.

Blueflare
It drips out. Best to have a sex towel.

I agree. Or just start off with a towell underneath.

robo donkey
It actually causes the woman to melt like on Alien

:lol:
Yeah I have wet wipes on standby if a guy cums inside me. It's a pretty standard thing. I also have towels and stuff because I am never certain what position I will be in when I finish (or rather when he finishes.)
Actually I quite enjoy when he comes inside and stays there for a bit,its very intimate and I love it.Doesnt matter if it flows out or not (not a tragedy if it does you can just change the sheets).
It will all come rushing out again, it's best to lie there whilst he dashes off to get tissues so you can clean up!

Latest